FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 625

Все за сегодня | ИноСМИ - Все, что достойно перевода
Все за сегодня | ИноСМИ - Все, что достойно перевода
  • inosmi.ru
Проект ИноСМИ.Ru публикует самые яркие и примечательные материалы зарубежных СМИ на русском языке.

stranger:

again twenty-five...

Lesorub:

again twenty-five...

It's like hieroglyphics for me)

Tyu, fuck, how could you fuck up already today, I'm rooting for HIM, thought he was finally starting to climb, looks like there will be no correction(((

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -18.8%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -18.8%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

Lesorub:

again twenty-five...

it seems to me that you find patterns where there are none

stranger:
It's like hieroglyphics to me)

Hieroglyphics...

dolls!!!

Olegts:
I think you're finding patterns where there aren't any.
Yes, you can only identify resistance-support levels on the price chart, I can imagine how many people sold the pound today from yesterday's bearish peak on the daily.

stranger:
Yes, you can only identify resistance-support levels on the price chart, I can imagine how many people sold the pound today from yesterday's bearish peak on the daily chart.
And then there is the head and shoulders pattern, which has not been remembered lately)

Olegts:
it seems to me that you find patterns where there are none

maybe...

Lesorub:

maybe...

And what could be there? Break this consolidation up and go further, here they were just collecting money and driving you into sales.

stranger:

Do you give a shit? Let him do what he wants... He'll do what he can do anyway
Reason: