FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 618

The pound closed at take 1.5353

Alexey:
Here's a little signal I sent you, check it out https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/35539#!tab=trading
Robot, trend pivot with % close. At least it looks like that.

wild_hedgehog:
is it for a subscription or purchased? any personal experience? $33 to throw away.
Evaluate the stats, I'm not asking you to subscribe.

Myth63:
Robot, trend pivot with % close. at least it looks like that.
I don't know, I don't know but I think we should watch it, the volume is decent. I can see that the depo is slowly unwinding.

Alexey:
Check out the stats, I'm not asking you to sign up.
no one is asking anyone to sign here, i'm just thinking of screwing something like this in rather than losing it on the quiet

Alexey:
I don't know, I don't know but I think we should watch, the volume is decent. I can see that the depo is slowly unwinding.

how will the euras turn around to 1.40 =) he will pull for the stats=) and overshoot...

Myth63:

how will the euur turn around to 1.40 =) he will pull for stats=) and overshoot...

and let me tell you that the eu has reached an agreement with Putin on a common economic space.... the eu exchange rate may go as low as 1.30

Myth63:
and answer myself that the eu has agreed with Putin on a common economic space.... so the eu retrenchment course is very possible up to 1.30
the news is there but there is no movement ...it is unlikely to have any impact ...no?

Myth63:

how will the euur turn around to 1.40 =) he will pull for stats=) and overshoot...

here is not a bad moment the market can catch the dude

Myth63:
and answer myself that the eu has agreed with Putin on a common economic space.... so a shrinking course for the eu is very possible up to 1.30
Their negotiations and agreements have little effect on the market, rather they set a new direction.
Reason: