FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 610

azfaraon:
What do you say about statistics and working over time EAs ...I have two that work without optimization since 2006 up to now ...I mean not a single year after 2006 was not lost by these EAs .
I also have to ask. What does time mean for the market? I do not know. And what does it have to do with the Expert Advisors?

azfaraon:
I have two EAs that have been running without optimization since 2006 and are still running...That is, not a single year after 2006 was not lost by these EAs.
If you want, you'll have to sell them ...

stranger:
Do something with the arrows, obviously not the right way)
everything's there=) if you get it right in the system, everything's there=)

stranger:
Let me ask you the same question. What does market timing mean? I don't know. How do EAs fit into this equation?
I mean the time does not matter for the market ... I mean the time to enter and exit the market does matter ... if it is used ...

azfaraon:
I mean, time doesn't matter for the market ...So it turns out that entry and exit times do matter ...if that's what's being used
What do I need all this for? Moscow to shit?)))

stranger:
What do I need all this for? Moscow to shit?)))
Did I say something bad about your brain? I meant the time ... you say it does not matter for the market, and now you talk about yourself ... you could just say that your system does not take it into account and that's it ...

azfaraon:
Did I say something bad about your brain? I meant time ... you say it does not matter for the market, and now you're talking about yourself ... you could just say that your system does not take it into account and that's it.
I didn't say anything about time and I don't even know about it. Only Gunn knew about it, if you believe the rumours, but that's just unsubstantiated rumours. So it's nothing to worry about. That's what I meant.

I see your point... I don't mean Gunn at all... I mean simple statistics

azfaraon:
I hear you... I don't mean Gunn at all... I mean simple statistics.
I don't get it. Why the question of time was raised. How can it be used in trading and what do EAs have to do with it?

stranger:
I don't get it. Why the question of time was raised. How can it be used in trading and what do EAs have to do with it?
Time is just opening at a certain time .and an EA is simply an automation of the trading process
Reason: