Looking for investors. - page 12

Vitaly Murlenko:

Variables - the councillor is still underwritten, and when manually tilling, you need to control the positions, which is not always possible. I have to go to work. I am coding slowly...

Of course it's not what I expected, but I'm glad there are steps in the right direction

and I don't really understand why I have to write so much advisor

Mickey Moose:

Of course it's not what was expected, but it's good to see that there are steps in the right direction

and I don't really understand why you have to write so much for the councilman.

How much? Did I ever say how long or how long the coding is ;)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's very strange that you don't need this service.

In general, on reflection, I agree that the trading signals service is a tempting thing. You could try it. But I am not ready yet.

Now about the fact that, as someone here said, you can also get big with a hundred quid. I once made myself a calculator that calculates compound interest. I ran it and looked at the results of starting with a hundred dollars. It's possible, but how long does it take?

Here's an example of promotion at a steady 15 per cent a month:

As you can see from the screenshots, it takes about five or six years to reach a million. And this is at a STABLE 15% per month!

I have attached the calculator file to the post. In the "Number of days" field I meant the number of months for the screenshots.

Files:

Vitaly Murlenko:

How long? Did I ever say how long or how long the coding is ;)

Well, it's only my subjective opinion, by the way how to write the same promo? (I need a guide to create such a thing).

Mickey Moose:

Well this is just my subjective opinion, by the way how to write the same walk? (I need instructions on how to create such a thing).

This can actually be calculated in excel))))

Mickey Moose:

Well this is just my subjective opinion, by the way how to write the same walk? (need instructions on how to create one)

the first one for a year 100 dollars
the second one for one year 500 quid

Mickey Moose:

Well this is just my subjective opinion, by the way how to write the same walk? (need an instruction on how to create such a thing).

I did it in Delphi. You can make a script in the same MQL. The precise way to create such a script will not be given to you - you will be sent to read a programming primer.

You can do it in Exel, but it was easier for me in Delphi.

Vitaly Murlenko:

I did it in Delphi. You can make a script in the same MQL. No one will give you instructions on how to create such a script - you will be sent to read a programming primer.

You can do it in Exel, but it was easier for me in Delphi.

The script is primarily a binding to the metatrader. I tried Delphi - it does not work with win7, so I'm thinking what else could be used.

Mickey Moose:

The script is first of all a binding to the metatrader. I tried delphi - it does not work with win7, so I'm thinking what else I can use.

I have Windows Seven on my computer and Delfi is great with it. I can make you a video about installation and show you how the programming environment works in practice. Can you make a short video?

Reason: