FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 471

stranger:

I refused to take the oath of office to this misunderstanding in '91.

The dough is OK, via vm, a bit slower, but cheaper and quieter)

I'm getting ready. I gave the local priest some Jamison the other day. He said he'd make me a deacon if he needed it.

iIDLERr:
I'm getting ready. I gave Jamison to the local priest the other day. He promised to make him a deacon if necessary.

Yes, I would tell you who started all this and with whom it is necessary to fight, but they will be banned in a heartbeat.

I will only say that most people, a very large majority), are stupid beyond belief, they believe what they are told and shown, not only do they believe, they simply do not see anything else, mostly because of laziness and fear, fear of having their own opinion, of feeling free and of opposing their opinion to the "powerful" of this world).

stranger:
The teacher is supposed to enlighten, but HE is caught up in flea-ridden, infantile, running around the field after hares and not seeing the elephants, who in turn often overlook HIM and step on them without showing any reverence for the Sensei)
Comrade!, you're delusional I don't owe anyone anything. (... and the main thing is not the direction of the main thing in time to fix the profit)

Ishim:
Comrade, you're delusional. I don't owe anyone anything. (... and the main thing is not the direction, the main thing is to fix the profit in time).
The main thing is that we have you, and you owe as much as you can.)

stranger:
I'd tell you who started it and who you should fight with, but they'd get you banned in a hurry.
I worked for a long time with a Belarusian man in the 5th year. his children were translated into Belarusian. they speak Russian at home, but speak Belarusian in the hangout, and the father can't understand it.

stranger:

I refused to take the oath of office to this misunderstanding in '91.

Money ok, via vm, a bit slower but cheaper and quieter)

By the way, support on the pound is at 1.5060.

5065-5045 =)

Myth63:
5065-5045 =)
Place for latecomers)

stranger:

Yes, I would tell you who started all this and with whom it is necessary to fight, but they will be banned in a heartbeat.

I will only say that most people, a very large majority), are stupid beyond belief, they believe what they are told and shown, not only do they believe, they simply do not see anything else, mostly because of laziness and fear, fear of having their own opinion, of being free and of opposing their opinion to the "powerful" of this world).

I know... my wife is Belarusian and my son is married to a hoholka. One third of my relatives are here, one third in odessa, one third in vinnitsya.

iIDLERr:
I worked for a long time with a Belarusian man in the 5th year. his children were translated into Belarusian. they speak Russian at home, but speak Belarusian when they hang out, the father doesn't get it.
The kids are in code.

iIDLERr:
I know... my wife is Belarusian and my son is married to a hoholka. one third of my relatives are here, one third in Odessa, one third in Vinnitsa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgDfJQp0qY
Reason: