FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 424

Speculator_:

You're the old one...

Faithful to the Master's precepts! )))

stranger:
Ilya says, the quid is the strongest currency now and the kiwi is the weakest, the result is evident, he listens and says - I bought .... NZDUSD

That's how Myth usdcad sells. Maybe these gentlemen know something and aren't telling us?

)))

Bicus:

That's how Myth usdcad sells. Maybe these gentlemen know something and aren't telling us?

)))

it's not a fact =) but 1 .15 i want

Bicus:

That's how Myth sells usdcad. Maybe these gentlemen know something and aren't telling us?

)))

So specially made a table and every week I look at the ratio according to SOT reports, so that against the wind is not accidentally tavo, no, does not believe)

i broke my rule in the test signal. i told you, from the bummer =)

let's do the turkey and everything will fall into place for the new strategy =)

Myth63:
it's not a fact =) but 1.15 I want

I have to wait for a reversal signal at the beginning, and then enter... but so far against the wind it's not my thing... Entrances only closer to the target

https://charts.mql5.com/6/871/usdcad-w1-brokercreditservice-cyprus-limited-ya-bi-s-shortami.png

SEVER11:

I have to wait for a turn signal at the beginning and then enter... but in the meantime, going against the wind is definitely not my thing... Entrances only closer to the target...

https://charts.mql5.com/6/871/usdcad-w1-brokercreditservice-cyprus-limited-ya-bi-s-shortami.png

Why don't you draw the euro? It has already matured.

stranger:
I don't understand it and don't trade it, so .

while the channel is )))))

stranger:
Why don't you draw the euro? It's already matured.

Well, I'm not a rubber band... I've been out of the Fora for three months now...

All in stocks. As the situation on several pairs was interesting I jumped there... and did the right thing...

I'll be back soon...

These screens are just a goodwill gesture... :0))

Reason: