FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 427

Lesorub:

and on euronz?

1.5660 sold.

Lesorub:
and on the euronz?

rebound - breakdown

Ishim:
because it will bounce back at 70 pips, what thousands - or have you dug in where? (treasure)
Yeah that's Article reminded me somehow of the words of a wise man, and you know - a professor would not even remember the bullshit.

stranger:
Yes it's the Article reminded me somehow of the words of a wise man, and you know - a professor of nonsense wouldn't even remember.
well that's all the points on m1 - and what does that get you ))))) (I wouldn't trust mathematicians - they get it wrong again)

Ishim:
well these are all points on m1 - so what does it say ))))) (I wouldn't trust mathematicians - they get it wrong again)
So it wasn't Article who said that, he just reminded us, and it was a person whose name will make you take off your hat and powder your head with ashes).

stranger:
It's not Article, he just reminded me, and said the guy just heard his name and you immediately take off your hat and powder your head with ashes).

that can only be me)))

what do you think of the bayan on the Yenke H1? (what the fuck?)

SEVER11:

Well, I'm not a rubber band... I've been out of the Fora for three months now...

All in stocks. As the situation on several pairs was interesting I jumped there... and did the right thing...

I'll be back soon...

So these screenshots are just a gesture of goodwill... :0))

and we don't need it...

but it's fun to look at the stocks:

Ishim:
that could only be me)))
That's how you frosted that bullshit about 1000pp a day))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
So that's how you frosted that 1000pp a day bullshit))))))))))))))))))))
no way.

Ishim:

rebound - breakdown

of 15.01 the candle is your judge...