FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 33

stranger:
I didn't password-protect it.

I am tired of looking. I have looked at all the information except djvu. I have reviewed a lot of "left-handed" and incorrect formulas. Now I'm digging around on the Internet.

Strange, isn't it easier to answer directly - what do these letters stand for? (I don't want to read nonsense)

So, as promised, those who trade the pound can check their trades on the weekly channel from february 13. =)

oops=) how do you attach a file here? =) (oops saw)

Files:

Myth63:

So, as promised, those who trade the pound can check their trades on the weekly channel from Feb 13. =)

oops=) how do you attach a file here? =)

when you make a comment or something click the link "attach file"...

i found the answer to this question, but i'm wondering what the "s" stands for. can you tell me?

Myth63:

So, as promised, those who trade the pound can check their trades on the weekly channel from february 13. =)

Well done, sit down, 5))))

I do not understand, and the link is attached to what?

British Pound Option (American) (GBP/USD) Quotes - CME Group
British Pound Option (American) (GBP/USD) Quotes - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
Find information for British Pound Option (American) (GBP/USD) Quotes provided by CME Group. View Quotes

stranger:

I don't understand, why is the link attached?

The forum already associates you with it. )))

Myth63:

if i knew how to smoke this, i'd probably cry my eyes out

pako:

If I knew what it was like to smoke, I'd probably cry with happiness

The great ones are always hard to understand! ) An interesting story... A lesson for someone

pako:

If I knew what it was like to smoke, I'd probably cry with happiness

Turn on n1 and flip through (i think the pound reversal is in a week and a half=)

Myth63:
turn on the n1 and flip it (i think the pound reversal is a week and a half away=)

There are thoughts that after the expiry.

I think flipping n1 won't help it draw such a rectangle, I get it if I understand what you mean 5438-5241, but that's not right. 5526-5118, that's better.)

Myth63:
Turn on n1 and leaf through it (there's an idea that the pound will turn in a week and a half=)

I looked at H1, and what is there to understand?

Malevich's square is a masterpiece for some, but for others

TheBlack Square is the most famous work by Kazimir Malevich, created in 1915. It is a canvas measuring 79.5 by 79.5 centimetres, depicting a black square on a white background.

Reason: