FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1695

Zogman:

remember at the beginning of the year - strenge was giving great forecasts - all on the dot... as he said so, sometimes pips to pips....

those were the days... not like now...

as far as i remember it was always a miss or a post facto...

mmmoguschiy-new:
as far as I can remember it was always past or post facto

no... there were times...

Zogman:

no... there were times ...

wasn't )) there were when me and Eidler Audie were sending 0.7 - and got there! Strange was guiding him upwards at the time.

Zogman:

remember at the beginning of the year - strenge was giving great forecasts - all on the dot... as he said so, sometimes pips to pips....

those were the days... not like now...

Yes He still can, he's just shy....... recently on audi gave a link where he bought from 7180.......jeweller

mmmoguschiy-new:
Wasn't )) were when me and Idler Audie were sending the 0.7 - and got there! Strange was guiding him upwards at the time.

it didn't catch on,

Eidler promised the yen by 70 in a year - (a promise this summer ) ....

here we wait ...

Evgeniya Balchin:

today even if we get back to 15032 (1506) for the pound (which is most likely), we will still fall back below 14871 (14831)... overall range 0.15124 and 1.4792... demand is low - falling but supply is rising... so, even if we all start buying together with the Woodcutter, we won't move up.

What are you guys doing, moving to the demo?

Alexey Busygin:
What are you guys doing, moving to the demos?
didn't understand the question,but...i got it.... it's not going to be a lot of money, if that's what you mean.

Evgeniya Balchin:

today even if we get back to 15032 (1506) for the pound (which is most likely), we will still fall back below 14871 (14831)... overall range 0.15124 and 1.4792... demand is low - falling but supply is rising... so, even if we all start buying together with the Woodcutter, we won't move up.

don't speak for everyone :)

Vadens:
He still can, he's just shy....... recently gave a link on audi, where the purchase from 7180.......jeweller.

I haven't seen...

Zogman:

Don't speak for everyone :)

I don't understand you either... is it that kind of day... you should be more specific with your question.
Reason: