FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 170

artikul:

It's not about luck, it's about the fact that you see and use the same market measurements as everyone else, i.e. price and volumes )))) And if you invent your own measure of the market (read as a measure of price change) then you'll see what no one else sees ))))

I dont know how to install cognitive-delta oscillator or where to download it, it's interesting to test it. MT 5 for some reason I do not get it, it only gives me a demo account.

Thanks.

wild_hedgehog:
Indicator in the branch, ask him how it works and then test it)

stranger:
Indicator in the branch, ask him how it works, and then test it)
For some reason it's not in the oscillators.

wild_hedgehog:
For some reason it is not in the oscillators.
Put it in the MQL\Indicators folder and look in the general list.

_new-rena:

Come on..... That's the one I'm running the software on right now. It's not that complicated.

But the third dimension is really there, but unfortunately I can't get a feel for it yet. I've got something, but it's not the same...

Experiment and that's it ))))

artikul:
Experiment and that's it )))

In short, your words describe it this way:

(explanations in the next post, it's easier)

artikul:
Experiment and all ))))
Why is there no indicator in the oscillators, what did you write? ))))

artikul:
It's not about luck, it's about the fact that you both see and use the same market dimensions as everyone else, i.e. price and volume )))
Price = function (volume) - I have had this ready for a long time and it works fine.
And if you invent your own measure of the market (read a measure of price change) you will see what no one else sees )))
Price = function (3rd dimension) and Volume = function (3rd dimension). I've already got the 3rd dimension, but the price and volume points don't mesh through such a dimension, that's the trouble .....

_new-rena:
Rena, fuck all these formulas, you have to calculate how much money has already been invested. Where you've invested, where you've started pulling out, etc.

stranger:
Rena, fuck all these formulas, you have to calculate how much money has already been invested. Where they've invested, where they've started to pull out, etc.
well, and i show pictures of the last days not all types (although i certainly have all four), but only where invested minus drawn, i.e. current Oi )