FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 167

stranger:
I haven't used stops for a couple of months now, I've changed my principle of not discussing anything. I'll get better at it.

No teacher and as luck would have it, old New Year's Eve with cool presents from Elijah...

Have you tried the levels - are they the same?

This looks like the same thing...

There you go. You can talk about anything, but you can't change the principles. If Soros himself whispers something in my ear, I will tell him to go away.

Oh, shit! I'm starting to feel guilty. It's impossible not to get drunk.

Bicus:

There you go. You can talk about anything, but you can't change the principles. If Soros himself whispers something in my ear, I will tell him to go away.

There's another unwritten rule - when trading on the real, only listen to yourself and your first thought, i.e. you can't forget what you started with until the operation is over.

I don't think that the first thought should be forgotten before the end of the operation.)

If instead of a trajdun.
The machine has dumped everything -
That means no shit
It'snot the trader's fault.

Bicus:

Don't sweat it))) Don't put any limiters on it, sell it already)

artikul:

If instead of a trajdun.
The machine has dumped everything -
That means no shit
It'snot the trader's fault.

You're the one with the machine, you got 132 quid to beat.)

stranger:
So you're the one with the machine, and here you have 132 quid to beat)
Use the cognitive delta oscillator )))) It's exceptionally useful in chatterboxes ))))

artikul:
Use the cognitive delta oscillator )))) It is exceptionally useful in chatterboxes ))))

So I don't understand what it shows)))

"As of December 1, Russian banks will open ruble deposits to customers only with a certificate from a psychiatrist!!!"

Citizens )))) The new cognitive-delta oscillator is built on the principles of an impenetrable wrecker )))) It combines simplicity and unobtrusive forecasting )))) Hurry up and try it )))

artikul:
Use the cognitive delta oscillator )))) It is extremely useful in turbulence ))))
If you do not know when the currency will be at parity, do you think it will work with the rubles?
Reason: