FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 177

artikul:

To quote Williams' book verbatim:"Iwasrecentlyofferedaseven-figuresum for not showing thiswork to other traders. In comparison to the profits that can be madeusing these methods is a very modest offer.... " )))

Think about it and it's only for three bags ))))

i think the speculator (not the speculator) was offering him then.... I think the speculator (not the speculator) offered him the deal at that time and was late when he paid the price, the secret was out in the open... as a result, it did not click...

_new-rena:
i think that the speculator (not the speculator) was offering him at that time.... and he was too late to pay, the mystery was solved earlier. as a result, it's not working...

Ours?

stranger:
You need to add two more to the impenetrable one urgently)))
You shouldn't laugh )))) The teacher also did not like to post screenshots with mashka )))) Said clowns can figure out the period ))))

stranger:

Ours?

Yeah. Stars, waves. It's not in the books. ))))

artikul:
You shouldn't laugh )))) The teacher also did not like to post screenshots of the dummy )))) Said the clowns could figure out the period ))))

Our Speculator to Williams is a dough...

aseven-figuresum.

The teacher is a mystery to me, he drew the euro down from 1850 and the money disappeared from the Pamm

artikul:
You shouldn't laugh ))))) Teacher didn't like to post screenshots of mashka either )))) Said that clowns could figure out the period )))) OH
But HE drew simply - put a t-shirt on top and draw a slant, angle - to taste. At the intersections, the wave (price that is) will soon be exhausted))))

artikul:
You shouldn't laugh ))))) The teacher didn't like to post screenshots of the mashka either )))) Said the clowns can figure out the period ))))
got my notes for 2011, this indicator was already 100%

wild_hedgehog:
got my records for 2011, this indicator was already 100%
Smile more often and you will be smiling ))))

artikul:
Smile more often and a cup of tea will smile at you )))
I'm even afraid to imagine it. )))

artikul:
Smile more often and the tea will smile at you ))))
))) well, sorry, not all jokes can be taken without a shovel)
Reason: