FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 163

Spekul:
The reactions to the news are not what they used to be, I used to shoot 2 figs each.
And the Euro is no longer the same. I remember the news came out and there was no deposit. )))

Spekul:
Yeah, reactions to news are not what they used to be, I used to shoot 2 figs each.
And what screenshots they used to post - you'll love it ))))

The CME is certainly a curious thing. But don't rely on it too much, because the big players get pinched too, it happens.

Bicus:
The CME is certainly a curious thing. But don't rely on it too much, because the big players get pinched too, it happens.
Nah )))) The big ones get punked ))))

Bicus:
Well then, coffee and guessing. Closed all in the negative.

Bicus:
The CME is certainly a curious thing. But don't rely on it too much as the big players get pinched too, it happens.
Down the food chain - from top to bottom!(Z Speculator and the rest at the very bottom))

stranger:
Well, coffee and guessing then. Closed everything in minus.

To hell with coffee and other anti-scientific bullshit!

The trend! Nothing beats the trend. Draw your CME levels, but only those that are trending.

What's all the fuss about? Is the pound going to flip or is it going to flip ????

If we hit 1.5050, we'll be at 1.5. If we don't hit 1.52...

No one's selling the lunar, no one's selling the lunar?

_new-rena:

And the harrier, the harrier, no one is selling?

Nema bad.

Bicus:
No bad ones.

fierce you are... OK, ... forget it)))

Why did you buy the pound? Told you the level of 1.51 is not sold out, and it's still coming back...

Reason: