FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1148

Spekul:
did you sell the pound at 49?
Nah, I'm not sick) Where do you want me to sell it? One already sold here yesterday)))

stranger:
Nah, I'm not sick) Where do you want me to sell it? One already sold here yesterday)))
4 figs down he's looking at 0 from 49, you got that 4500-4550 zone marked there too

Spekul:
4 chips down he's 0 for 49, you've got that 4500-4550 zone marked there too
Three maybe, but if you pick up the crumbs from the table, you can get your hands on)))) Yesterday you got a clear demonstration, but the lesson did not work, however, as always)

stranger:
Three maybe, but if you pick up crumbs from the table, you can get your hands dirty)))) Yesterday you got a clear demonstration of that, but the lesson did not work, as usual)

I think we can forget about yesterday's drop in the quid and the market will soon forget about it

and they'll remember about the pound, we could hit 43.

Spekul:

I think we can forget about yesterday's drop in the quid, and the market will soon forget about it

and they'll remember about the pound, we might hit 43

That will be a slap on the wrist, a painful one, for forgetfulness.

1.43 looms on the pound, I wouldn 't risk buying it now...

I agree with Spekul...

chepikds:

1.43 looms on the pound, I wouldn 't risk buying it now...

I agree with Spekul...

So sell and sit tight, no problem)))) I told one guy for a week that it was dangerous to play with selling, he just gambled and now the story is repeated)))

In my opinion, one look is enough to remove the desire to sell immediately).

stranger:
So sell it and sit tight, it's no problem)))) I told one guy for a week that it was dangerous to play with sales, but he just kept on barking, and now history is repeating itself))))
Let them rip. So it is necessary. ))

stranger:
Well, sell and sit, no problem)))) I told one guy for a week that it was dangerous to play with selling, he just gambled and now the history repeats itself))))

should have sold from 1.5150))))) And now you have to smoke!

tol64:
Let them rip. So it is necessary. ))

I wonder what is the basis of this opinion about sales, more than once here asked at least something to substantiate the opinion and more than one, but nothing clear and have not heard)

Super secret ts do not want to reveal))))

Reason: