FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1398

tol64:

You need to be logical yourself, as you often advise others here. Try to think for a while by rereading everything from the point where you got "turned on". )))

If you can't solve this elementary problem, you're not me, you're nobody. ;)

What a retard! The question is simple, are they sticking together or not? And he's going crazy again... Just say it straight - I don't know, why are you playing dumb?

Nestradamus:
What a retard! The question is simple, are they sticking together or not? And he's going crazy again... Say it straight - I don't know, why are you playing dumb?

It's not me who is retarded, it's you who has the distinct effects of a need for closure and overconfidence. )))

artikul:
Don't be sarcastic, Teacher ))) Did I promise you fiddling on top? ))) Enjoy and forget to sell ) ))

You may have time to put a limit at 1.0765 ) if anything )

Thanks !

tol64:

It's not me who is retarded, it's you who has the distinct effects of a need for closure and overconfidence. )))

STICK TOGETHER OR NOT???

Can you see it that way? Or does it need to get even bigger? People are holding their breath and waiting...

No excuses... If you write any more bullshit, goodbye...

Nestradamus:

STICK TOGETHER OR NOT???

Can you see it that way? Or does it need to get even bigger? People are holding their breath and waiting...

No excuses... If you write any more bullshit, goodbye...

How do I know if something's sticking or not? Check it yourself. )))

//---

On the topic: What is produced by the body itself, a healthy person does not do any harm. That's what I was talking about. Exceeding the norm begins the process of destruction. There are many videos with visualizations of these processes and detailed descriptions freely available.

If you are the one who needs to be spoon-fed everything, it is not for me. An adequate person on the basis of the information that has been laid out here will make the appropriate conclusions. If this information is not enough, you can always find more on your own.

So. This is the point at which "everyone(?)" is holding their breath. Your answer will determine whether you pass the sanity test or not. This is the last attempt, then you can say goodbye. )))

tol64:

How do I know whether something is sticking or not? Check it yourself. )))

On the subject: What is produced by a healthy person's body itself does no harm. That's what I was talking about. Exceeding the norm, the process of destruction begins. There are many videos with visualizations of these processes and detailed descriptions freely available.

If you are the one who needs to be spoon-fed everything, this is not my place. An adequate person on the basis of the information that has been laid out here will make appropriate conclusions. If this information is not enough, you can always find more on your own.

So. This is the point at which "everyone(?)" is holding their breath. Your answer will determine whether you pass the sanity test or not. This is the last attempt, then you can say goodbye. )))

But you did not have to be rude. You're hoping for an appropriate response, you won't get one.

Let's consider it an answer - how should I know.

On a side note: Is the alcohol a baby receives with milk exogenous or endogenous?

_new-rena:

so prognosticating )
draws a regular 5-wave pattern.

_new-rena:

very correct post. (difficult to automate, but doable in the end). Strange said the same thing somewhere ("primer" in a branch search engine ...), but is it possible to find anything here at once?

)

Here's another cool trick I found, but haven't tried it yet...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/130

"The duration of price fluctuations is built into the market ))))". The fluctuations are based on wave length, momentum/correction - 100/50. And almost everyone knows this BUT that's not the value of his post - there's a hidden meaning there - the conclusion so to speak ))))). (I voiced it a long time ago... but only trolls read me)

Nestradamus:

You don't have to be rude, though. You're hoping for an appropriate response - you won't get one.

That's not even a stretch of the imagination to be rude. What kind of question(whether it sticks or not???) is the answer(How do I know if you have something stuck or not?). You seem to have a peculiar perception. A total distortion of common definitions. Perhaps it has something to do with professional deformation.

Let's consider the answer -how should I know.

Not "how do I know", but:

tol64:

Onthe subject: What is produced by a healthy person's own body does no harm. That's exactly what we were talking about. Exceeding the norm, the process of destruction begins. There are many videos with visualizations of these processes and detailed descriptions freely available.

If you are the one who needs to be spoon-fed everything, this is not my place. An adequate person on the basis of the information that has been laid out here will make appropriate conclusions. If this information is not enough, you can always find more on your own.

As for the topic: Is the alcohol that a baby receives with milk exogenous or endogenous?

This has been clearly answered. Or have you already forgotten? I have no desire to go a second time. Go back and read it again. ))

And you can read this one too, if you can't use a search engine, as you like to advise others:

Myth 22: Alcohol in small doses is harmless.

There are no harmless doses for alcohol, as well as for any other drug - morphine, heroin - prescribed by doctors only in exceptional cases and for short periods, ie for 1-2 days. Otherwise, as with alcohol, drug addiction will set in, the person will become an addict and will not be able to live without drugs, dooming himself to death.

Talking about "moderate" doses and "cultural" wine drinking is a trap for simpletons. All drinkers and all alcoholics started with "moderate" doses and "cultural" drinking and ended up in psychiatric hospitals or in the cemetery 20 years earlier than they were supposed to. In addition, after taking even small doses of alcohol there is an imaginary feeling of contentment, a so-called euphoria, which very often has adverse consequences both for the person drinking and for others.

In the experiments of the academician Pavlov it was established that after taking small doses of alcohol the reflexes disappear and are restored only on the 8th-12th day. In addition, scientists have found that at the most "moderate" consumption of alcohol in 4 years the drinkers have a shrunken brain in 85% of cases.

When the brain performs more complex and more difficult tasks, the effect of 'small' doses of alcoholic 'drinks' is stronger than when performing light tasks. Not only do they reduce the capacity for work, but they also reduce the desire to work, i.e., the impulse to work disappears and drinkers become incapable of systematic work.

The creators of the theory of "small doses" are research establishments, working for the most part on the money of the alcohol producers. This theory regards alcohol as a legal psychoactive substance, which has positive effects on the body when consumed in small doses (up to 30 grams of pure alcohol per day), but with side-effects both for the individual and for society as a whole.

Numerous studies have been conducted on both the benefits and the harms (side effects) of alcohol.

What are the benefits? There are studies showing that coronary heart disease (not to be confused with its treatment!) is reduced by drinking small quantities of "good" high-density cholesterol in the blood, and by inhibiting the growth of vascular plaques.

At the same time, other scientists believe that under the influence of alcohol as a protoplasmic poison there is an increase in vascular permeability and atherosclerotic changes in blood vessels.

But regardless of the questionable effects of small doses on the heart, the following effects have been proven:

1. Negative effects on the liver.
  2. Toxic effects on all organs and systems, especially on brain and germ cells. When germ cells are damaged, especially in women, the likelihood of having unhealthy, mentally retarded offspring is greatly increased.
  3. Alcohol dependence with all its negative consequences can occur.
  4. Increased likelihood of diabetes mellitus and cancers of many locations.
  5. Increased likelihood of arterial hypertension.

Alcohol, even in small doses, robs people of their ability to orient themselves properly, they become overconfident, unsupported by skill and experience, and are far more likely to get into trouble than when they are sober. How can even small doses of alcohol be considered harmless if they are potentially harmful and dangerous in all cases without exception, and if they have not led to a fatal catastrophe, they have caused suffering to many?

tol64:

That's not even a stretch of the imagination to be rude. What kind of question(Do they stick together or not??? ) is the answer(How do I know if you have something stuck together or not?). You seem to have a peculiar perception. A total distortion of common definitions. Perhaps it has something to do with professional deformation.

Not "how should I know", but:

tol64:

On the subject: What is produced by a healthy person's own body does no harm. That's exactly what we were talking about. Exceeding the norm, the process of destruction begins. There are many videos with visualizations of these processes and detailed descriptions freely available.

If you are the one who needs to be spoon-fed everything, this is not my place. An adequate person on the basis of the information that was laid out here will make appropriate conclusions. If this information is not enough, you can always find more on your own.

That has been clearly answered. Or have you already forgotten? I have no desire to go a second time round. Go back and read it again. ))

And you can read this one too, if you can't use a search engine, as you like to advise others:

Why don't you go to a private room? (Or maybe you could check out the medical forum, too.)
Reason: