FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1396

tol64:

You shouldn't be commenting at all with such twisted twists and turns. You are already confused in your own mind and trying to justify your already double faults.

Have a nice day. Goodbye. )))

Oh how sentimental!!! When a bazaar saleswoman doesn't have enough arguments, she usually yells, "You're an idiot."

Your words are prettier, but the meaning is the same. Go with the baubles, dear.

artikul:

I'm looking at the ripples, oh Mighty, and plotting cyclic lines on them ))))

Thanks ))))

Strange is coming in now and will reject all our pips ((((( (did you do the tests or the usual 2nd trade?)

mmmoguschiy:
you're the vegetable.

Z.I. If no one understands, it's obvious that his brain has decomposed and Tol is right.
Why don't you talk to Tol?)) You can discuss the milking of women's breasts too.)

Ishim:
Strange is coming now and will reject all our pips ((((( (did you do tests or is it the usual 2nd trade?)
Strange is an options man )))) We feed from different fields ))))

artikul:
So you and Tol can chirp )))) You'll discuss the milk yield from a woman's bosom ))))
Go ahead, sparrow.

mmmoguschiy:
Go ahead and take it easy, Sparrow.
All the best ))))

artikul:
All the best ))))
cheers to you, too.

mmmoguschiy:
and good luck to you.
Take care of your brain, friend ))))

artikul:
Take care of your brain, friend ))))
I see you won't calm down, peasant?

Nestradamus:

Oh, you're such a bastard!!! When a bazaar saleswoman lacks arguments, she usually yells, "You're an idiot."

Your words are prettier, of course, but the meaning is the same. Go with the baubles, my dear!

Every post I've made has had plenty of arguments both on the topic we've been discussing and in terms of exposing your inadequate perception of responses. There is nothing more to add.

If it's not clear, then re-read the whole thing from the beginning. But I think you will fail, as you have a strongly developed quality of confirmation bias, which prevents you from looking at things objectively very much. )))

P.S. If any words are unclear, you can try using a search engine. Not only google, as sometimes, the same yandex can help to find what google does not find.

Reason: