FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1395

artikul:
I'm sorry, but I'm not competent enough to operate with the concept of "level" )))) You should turn to experts in options ))))
Well, they weren't the ones who wrote about the top.

mmmoguschiy:
So why are you googling? You've really forgotten everything, haven't you? Well, I'm trying to remind you how it is. You're a conflicted man. It's time to end this conversation.
Well, since you're stumped on the subject, it's time to end the debate.

mmmoguschiy:
Well, they weren't the ones who wrote about the summit.
To them anyway, let's say goodbye )))

It's high time to hit the road...

Nestradamus:

...I have no desire to comment...

You shouldn't be commenting at all with such twisted twists and turns. You are already confused in your own mind too and trying to justify your already double wrongs.

Have a nice day. Goodbye. )))

artikul:
All the same, goodbye to them ))))
If you call yourself a rider, get in the truck. If you shout predictions, justify them. You're all full of it. It's clear to everyone that your forecast has long since failed! And by the way, I wasn't being rude.

Lesorub:
It's high time to go...
Then go - what are you waiting for? Have you packed your purse?

mmmoguschiy:
HE is HE.
)))) yen! level with large sales 119.40 has stopped the quid's fall - not letting it go to 0 ((((( (yen buy position)

mmmoguschiy:
If you call yourself a rider, get in the box. If you shout predictions, justify them. Everybody's got one. It's clear to everyone that your prediction's been dead for a long time. And by the way, I wasn't being rude.
I'm the first guy who knows what everyone knows.)

artikul:
I've never seen a guy who knows what's clear to everyone ))))
You're a vegetable yourself

Z.U. If no one is clear, you're a brain-dead and Tol is right.
Reason: