FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1399

Nestradamus:

You don't have to be rude, though. You hope for an appropriate response - you won't get one.

I'll take that as an answer - how should I know.

On a side note: Is the alcohol an infant receives with milk exogenous or endogenous?

Damus you probably haven't read(((( signs of a troll - the troll has the last word )))))))))))))))) (don't waste time and ink)

Ishim:
"The duration of price swings is already built into the market ))))" The fluctuations also include the wavelength, momentum/correction - 100/50. And almost everyone knows this BUT that's not the value of his post - there's a hidden meaning there - the conclusion so to speak ))))). (I voiced it a long time ago... but only trolls read me)

Come on, don't play fast and loose) everyone reads you and likes you!
And about the conclusions, remind me if you can.
Thanks a lot.

Are we selling the pound?

_new-rena:

I think 1.0933 is a realistic forecast.)

Strange is drawing there too.

Thank you!

tol64:

tol64:

On the subject: What is produced by a healthy person's own body does no harm. That's exactly what we were talking about. Exceeding the norm, the process of destruction begins. There are many videos with visualizations of these processes and detailed descriptions freely available.

If you are the one who needs to be spoon-fed everything, this is not my place. An adequate person on the basis of the information that has been laid out here will make appropriate conclusions. If this information is not enough, you can always find more on your own.

This has been clearly answered.

There was no answer, I swear on my mother.

This alcohol is not produced by a baby's body, so it is harmful. How on earth could nature allow such nonsense? Or is it stupider than adequate teetotalers? And has been poisoning her children for millions of years... Something has to be done!!! Alyarma!!! Write to UNESCO, the United Nations...

tuma88:

Come on, don't be so modest, everyone reads you and loves you!
Remind me again about the conclusions, if you don't mind.
Thank you!
))))))) it's all bullshit ))))))

Ishim:
))))))) it's all bullshit ))))))
Ishim, you don't appreciate yourself, unlike us)

tuma88:
so prognosticating )
drawing a normal 5 wave pattern.

let's have a look, let's observe so to speak...

Nestradamus:

There was no answer, I swear on my mother.

There wasn't? Then it just underlines your extreme inattention. No, short-term memory lapses. You even replied to that post. )))

That alcohol is not produced by a baby's body, so it's harmful. How on earth could nature allow such nonsense? Or is it stupider than adequate teetotalers? And has been poisoning her children for millions of years... Something has to be done!!! Alyarma!!! Write to UNESCO, the UN...

You have repeatedly demonstrated your ability to draw, to put it mildly, strange conclusions. You also insult others indirectly and sometimes directly, unashamedly calling them idiots. ))) If that was sarcasm (it also seems) with an attempt to twist things in your favour, then you have once again failed miserably at constructing the logical relationships of the issue under discussion.

P.S. Anyway, that's it. You have failed the test.

Ishim:
Damus you probably haven't read(((( signs of a troll - the troll has the last word )))))))))))))))) (don't waste time and ink)
Yeah, I can't stand highbrow trolls. They pick up snippets from scraps and start bending their fingers... You're right in principle, though.
Reason: