FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1386

artikul:
Э ... Eh )))) I have a nagging feeling when I see indicators or experts working and I start digging ))))
0755 the bull's happiness is over...

Nestradamus:

I realise that only your statements are correct... and all the others are not worthy of your attention...

Your ego's not off the charts, is it?

You're not using logic again. When you were a baby you drank 200g of milk per kg of weight per day. That's a litre a day. That's 0.3g of alcohol, so that's 0.06g/kg. A man who weighs 100kg takes 100g of vodka and has 40g/100kg. = 0.4g/kg. Quite comparable quantities.
Where can you find such a chest giving 200 grams per kilo to a 12kg baby? Anka Semenovich is nervously smoking.

Lesorub:
0755 the end of the bullfighter's happiness...
What kind of bullshit happiness is that? ))) Just a sketch on a napkin, nothing more)))

Here's Doll looking at you now and laughing - flea-bitten

mmmoguschiy:
(You're looking at Doll now and laughing - fleabaggers.

I've heard that somewhere before...

Who's the Puppet?

)

_new-rena:

I've heard that somewhere before... who's Doll?

)

strange to hear such a thing from someone who knows!!! ))

mmmoguschiy:
it's strange to hear such a thing from someone who knows!!!! ))
you're right - the main thing is not to get caught on the hook .... and Tuma wrote above, also correct by the way, how to spot the catch....

_new-rena:
you're right - the main thing is not to get hooked by the marketplace.... and Tuma wrote above, also correct by the way, how to spot the catch....
I take it everyone's got it right? )))

mmmoguschiy:

I had A*ri unavailable 2 times today for a decent amount of time, nothing has changed for them, spreads are occasionally tricky to catch large stops, and missing...

Good thing it's not real money, just a contest)))

artikul:
I take it you got it right? )))

aha)))) the 7 to 1 strategy works correctly, it's been tested. it gives very good financial results and is worthy of attention. that's what i told you about in late 14, early 15... the counter-trend is dangerous...

roughly speaking, the saw is ///// - up, \\\\\\ - down.... Buy/sell on bounces and pullbacks.

Reason: