FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 690

Alexey:
Funny, get in the buy and what you get is yours.
on the pound, the resistance at 1.5490 is first and all at once up. (probably won't break through).
Ishim:
savages (((.
Yugoslavia
Alexey:
Yugoslavia
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah ))))
Ishim:
on the pound neat resistance at 1.5490 - first and all at once it's up. (Probably won't break through).
Because that's what the heel of the Teacher's left hind leg says... Quite enlightening. I'll make a note ...
Ishim:
on the pound neat resistance at 1.5490 - first and all at once it's up. (Probably won't break through).

Probably! I haven't analysed the pound, yet.

Long term he's right, the pound is asking for the sky.

stranger:
Because the heel of the Teacher's left hind leg says so... Quite enlightening. I'll write it down...
now you can take 300 pips down! you're a longshot!
Alexey:

Probably! I haven't analysed the pound yet.

Long term he is right, the pound is begging for the sky.

The pound is asking for a breakout at 1.46.
Ishim:
pound is asking for 1.46 to break through.
4620 pullback to mid-term trade. If the dollar continues to strengthen, it will go to 4620
Ishim:
now you can take 300 pips down! you're a long term planner!
You can suck it, oh Master.... boltetsky))))
Ishim:
The pound is asking for 1.46 to break through.