FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1384

tuma88:

That's my point exactly.
I'm just confused by the forum.

Thank you!
Who's forcing you to look at it? )) As many people as there are opinions. You have to use your head. One has to live with one's head and take others' opinions into account and analyze.

vaz:

Other people's thoughts can be very useful. Disagree with me for 5 minutes, justify it. It's the shitting that makes normal people leave the forums.

If you do not know what to do and what to expect, then you may ask whether you really want to be disappointed.
The process of finding their TS is very personal (intimate) and creative.

And I too am thinking of leaving. Except that the moderator himself does not want to ban me. I have to ban myself.

Thank you !

mmmoguschiy:
Who's forcing you to stare at it? )) There are as many people as there are opinions. And take others' opinions into account and analyse them.

If I had an automatic, I would not have let the knobs run wild and open indiscriminately.

Thank you!

Greek minister predicts break-up of eurozone
news | 20 April 2015, 15:25 | Views: 1142
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said in an interview with Spanish TV channel La Sexta that if Greece leaves the eurozone, it will inevitably lead to other countries leaving. "Whoever is toying with the idea of cutting Greece off from the eurozone in the hope that the others will survive is playing with fire. Some argue that Europe and the ECB have the tools at their disposal,...

tuma88:

If I had an automatic, I wouldn't let the knobs go and open indiscriminately.

Thank you!
If I had an automatic...

Thank you!

tuma88:
Greek minister predicts break-up of eurozone
news | 20 April 2015, 15:25 | Views: 1142
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said in an interview with Spanish TV channel La Sexta that if Greece leaves the eurozone, it will inevitably lead to other countries leaving. "Whoever is toying with the idea of cutting Greece off from the eurozone in the hope that the others will survive is playing with fire. Some argue that Europe and the ECB have the tools at their disposal,...
this is the man to listen to now

drowning and dragging others with him rat-boy ))

Vanga fuckin' vanga.

tuma88:
It should have been done yesterday from the opening. Friday was the start table prepared .

Entry marked, TP marked, price will take it today (57 p.)...

the euro is on the rise.

and that's where the hell we should look for reasons...

Lesorub:
entry marked, TP marked, price will take it today (57 p.)...
Rising until 17:00, closing and reversing at 18:00 )))

level and positive delta...

trending downwards, won't be a long snag:

Reason: