FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1390

Olegts:
can you give me the formula?))) Could it still be the same ethyl?

Ethyl (ethanol), but endogenous, and in the necessary amounts not exceeding the norm. That's the point. )))

tol64:

Ethyl, but endogenous, and in the right amounts not exceeding the norm. That's the point. )))

ethanol is ethanol)) Endogenous probably doesn't contain any impurities or bluish oils.

mmmoguschiy:
Why should she do it? We have no influence on her))
I mean TA, testing etc. (analysis of past movements is also a valuable thing)

what could the simultaneous movement of the eu and gold have to do with?

neyron:
what could the simultaneous movement of the eu and gold have to do with?
the fall of the greenback

mmmoguschiy:
the fall in the greenback.
Yes, but there was no news and the synchronization was tick to tick, then the movement was out of sync, it looked like someone was buying euro and gold for quid with robots in equal shares.

vaz:
Isn't it early?

the fuck knows...

neyron:
This is true, but there was no news and I noticed the synchronization was tick to tick, then the movement was out of sync, it felt like someone was robotically buying both euros and gold for quid in equal shares.
Also kiwi, lunya, cable and the like are villains

I wonder what kind of news could be coming out of the chart. Something we don't know.

tol64:

Why not, I too make mistakes sometimes, just like everyone else. And I didn't write that someone else's opinion wasn't worthy of consideration. Maybe you're just in a bad mood? )))

And where did you get the information that breast milk has 0.3 grams of alcohol? In any case, you are wrong and you use information that is aimed at destroying people. In addition, you are deluding yourself and propagating these myths as an excuse for drinking alcohol.

Your main mistake is that you are comparing the endogenous alcohol, which is found in the blood of a completely sober person and is produced naturally during normal metabolism, with ethyl alcohol . The body produces only the amount it needs on its own. If you drink as little as 50 grams of vodka, or a glass of light beer, the norm is already exceeded. The disturbance and destruction in the body begins when the norm is exceeded.

Therefore, all the talk that taking alcohol in a limited amount is good for the body is, in almost all cases, just another excuse for alcoholism.

It is your right what you do. It is your own business. Your value lies not in what you consume. But just like anyone else, I recommend you not to consume this poison.

And I didn't write that someone else's opinion isn't worthy of consideration.

The example and comparison to breast milk is mildly inaccurate,it doesn't apply to me. Aren't those your pearls?

myths to justify alcohol consumption

Give me an example where I advertised the use of

Where did you get the information that there's 0.3 grams of alcohol in breast milk?

I hope you know how to use Google, and by the way, it was 0.03%.

You are comparing endogenous alcohol, which is found in the blood of a completely sober person and is produced naturally during normal metabolism, with ethyl alcohol.

Draw one differencebetween endogenous alcohol and ethyl alcohol, Mendelian... well, or the usefulness of the former... you know, like it doesn't make your red blood cells stick together...

Your value is.... Don't you think it's arrogant to define someone's worth, or are you still in the SS?... in the Sonderkommando?...

I'll ask you one more time... does your ego hurt?

mmmoguschiy:
and also kiwi, lunya, cable and the like are the villains

Here's me wondering what kind of news can come out off the schedule. Something we don't know
call from the fsr ...all gone buy what you can ...)
Reason: