The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 455

Alexander_K:

That's amazing.

Automaton, would you at least explain to me what's going wrong? I don't get it...

If you have something like a PID controller working in relation to the MA as a reference, then there shouldn't be such a flush. You should only learn to calculate the mismatch value or just take a balloon and trade contrends. That's all. The deposit will simply hang around the initial value. And then... This is where magic comes in and this is not the point.

This is not the point we're talking about. Maybe the Masters will help.

Yeah, he already did. Not a bad tracking system.

Imho: the only problem is the lack of a contrary entity, well - and its analysis. He tracks deviations quite professionally and manages them desperately. But, there's something outside the model and that something negates everything. You need the other half of the model, in essence the opposite of the first.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yes, he's posted before. Not a bad tracking system.

Imho: the only problem is the lack of a contrary entity, well - and its analysis. It tracks deviations quite professionally and manages them desperately. But, there's something outside the model and that something negates everything. You need the other half of the model, in essence the opposite of the first.

Good point.

You trade like that yourself?

I told you before.

buy or sell, probability is about 1/2

both - 1.0

It's just a shame that it's all been made up before

Nikolai Semko:
Come on, come on, Automatic. Don't listen to anyone.
After all, Success is the ability to move from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm...

Perseverance and hard work will do the trick).

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's a shame that everything has been invented before

To the piggy bank of knowledge.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's there to sign?

The risk is enormous, and whether you invert or don't invert is a drain.

The risk can only be increased by knowing how to work against the drawdown.

Personally, I do not observe anything in this system, except the search for accurate entry.

I have never seen anything like this, because the market is chaotic, i.e. one who goes in for the woods, another who goes out for the woods (flat areas).

and it is precisely at such times that the probability of a correct entry is 1/2, i.e. an error must never be ignored and one must be able to work against a very likely drawdown.

The "uniqueness" of the automaton is that it belongs to the classic representative of the majority who believe in its exclusivity. His behaviour is therefore the classic behaviour of the majority. And the majority, as we know, is totally at a disadvantage.
Consequently, in order to be among the successful minority, you have to invert the automaton when it is actually trying to succeed.

I have several times as an experiment dispersed a real deposit more than 1000 times in a few weeks just using the strategy of calculating the behavior of the majority and getting in the opposite direction.
It was difficult as you yourself often think like the majority and it's hard to s... against the wind.

Don't destroy a man's hope as it is the only thing he has left...

It's cruel...

Oleg is good only because he is persistent in his efforts to get what he wants. What a lot of people lack.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yes, he's posted before. Not a bad tracking system.

Imho: the only problem is the lack of a contrary entity, well - and its analysis. It tracks deviations quite professionally and manages them desperately. But, there's something outside the model and that something negates everything. You need the other half of the model, which is the opposite of the first half.

You make a good point.

Continuing to work towards solving this problem.

The "smart guys" here are incapable of seeing beyond one step. So there is no point in explaining anything to them.

Олег avtomat:

You make a good point.

The "smart people" here are incapable of seeing beyond a single step. So there is no point in explaining anything to them.

Your persistence is something to be envied.

Олег avtomat:

You make a good point.

The "smart people" here are incapable of seeing beyond a single step. So there is no point in explaining anything to them.

Unfortunately I probably know what the problem is with your system, and all systems have the same problem.

It is sampling.

No one has ever even tried to figure out what to base it on. They just take it and think about it.

In your case, the highlight of the problem is the impulse shifts in the market that happen almost every day. They are the ones that shift the "centre of mass of probability space" always in the direction of the shift. And unfortunately, trying to apply anything without taking these shifts into account will always lead to failure. These impulses are called the popular word "trend", but in fact it is fundamentally wrong, because there is no clear dependence, there is only an effect of far correlation in relation to the market in the most general case that is mistakenly perceived as a consistent pattern.

It is impulses that change the properties of the general population. In general, if you take impulses into account as the starting point of the sample, you will get a full-fledged solution.

Of course, I am not competent in attractors, but understanding why they are needed, I have expressed my opinion as intelligently as possible. I hope I understand the meaning of this method of analysis correctly.

Олег avtomat:

The "smart people" here are incapable of seeing further than a single step. So there's no point in explaining anything to them.

You want to argue here, discuss it?

You're gonna get a lot of arguments that you're about the same person

whose fault it is that you haven't had a chance in almost 10 years to say here, let's say, create a positive profile that won't raise too many doubts

Reason: