FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1756

Roman Busarov:

oops =)

I thought you said you weren't going to write that post facto bullshit yourself! What a fucking idiot!!!

Maybe you have amnesia. Investors got punched in the face in their day.)

Dmitry Chepik:

You said you wouldn't write this post-facto bullshit yourself! What a fucking idiot!!!

Or maybe you have Amnesia? the investors got it in their time))))

smoke on the sidelines =)

then post it on Friday ( I'll ask for it ) or you'll say you guessed it =)

Roman Busarov:

smoke on the sidelines =)

then post it on Friday ( I'll ask for it ), or you'll say you guessed it =)

Will you post yourself?! No one cares!!! And I don't care if you guessed it or not...

It's time to start your own free chat room and get out of this advertising hole...

I'll have more details in private one of these days.

Dmitry Chepik:

Will you put yourself out there?! No one's interested!!! I don't care if you guessed it or not.

It's time to set up your own free chat room and get out of this advertising hole.

I'll have more details in private one of these days.

free? )) )) you are as naive as 3 rubles!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
free? ))) you're as naive as a 3 ruble.

Yes, yes, exactly free, no advertising, with breakdowns, predictions, discussion... For everyone who wants it!!!

You can already write in person, specifying your skype, I'll add everyone!

Dmitry Chepik:

Will you put yourself out there?! No one's interested!!! I don't care if you guessed it or not.

It's time to start your own free chat room and get out of this advertising hellhole.

I'll have more details in private one of these days...

Ooh, I'll go =) I need to broaden my horizons =)

Dmitry Chepik:

Yes, yes, exactly free, no advertising, with breakdowns, forecasts, discussion... For everyone who wants it!!!

You can already write to me in person, specifying your Skype, I'll add everyone!

Let's have a Skype chat ... then the forum gets hung up ... )) there's realtime everything )) although skype has been a bit laggy lately

I'll get right on it ))

Roman Busarov:

oooh, I'll go=) broaden my horizons =)

Read the above - "no advertising!"

So, smoke on the sidelines.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Let's have a Skype chat, otherwise the forum gets hung up or something like that ... )) and there's realtime everything )) although skype has been lagging lately
Skype me and I'll add it to the chat room...

Dmitry Chepik:

Read above - "no advertising!"

So, smoke on the sidelines =)

=)