FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1294

_new-rena:
Well, MMM...chiii will be ecstatic today))))
Why should I be ecstatic - it was all expected

Tomorrow's interest rate is woohooh!!!!

mmmoguschiy:
Why should I be ecstatic - it was all to be expected

Tomorrow's interest rate is ooooh!!!!
write up your report. Let's check it out.

_new-rena:
Write up your report and we'll check it out.
Early, Rena, early.

Bicus:

Nah, he said he was mopping supermarket floors.

)))

And I work a little bit more on the side as a janitor:

loki))))

_new-rena:

and I work a little bit more on the side as a janitor:

It's a good thing to do landscaping, too

mmmoguschiy:
It's also a good thing to improve the territory

yes, when the rubbish accumulates - clean it, wash it.... order is sacred)

So tell me - why do I need these options - to mess with my head from deep in the German woods?

_new-rena:

yes, when the rubbish accumulates - clean it, wash it.... order is sacred)

tell me - why do I need these options - to mess with my head from the depths of the German forest?

I'll give you a brief outline of how I understand it. What are futures and options? They are hedging the risk of exporters and nothing more. And who are the exporters? They are just ordinary people. They hardly have any insider knowledge. They're just hedging, that's all. This does not mean that if they hedged against a fall in the ruble - that it would really fall. As Larrix puts it, this is the same as guessing.

It's more of an overbought/oversold basis. The euro is oversold at the moment. Where will the market go?

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1287 - Категория: общее обсуждение

mmmoguschiy:
Let me briefly outline how I understand it. What are futures and options? They are hedges of exporters' risk and nothing more. And who are the exporters? They are just ordinary people. They hardly have any insider knowledge. They're just hedging, that's all. This does not mean that if they hedged against a fall in the ruble - that it would really fall. As Larrix puts it, this is the same as guessing.

It's more of an overbought/oversold basis. The euro is oversold at the moment. Where will the market go?
That's not how I see it. I see selling/buying on futures and options and I don't give a damn who or why)))

mmmoguschiy:
I will now briefly outline how I understand it. What are futures and options? They are hedging the risk of exporters and nothing more. And who are the exporters? They are just ordinary people. They hardly have any insider knowledge. They're just hedging, that's all. This does not mean that if they hedged against a fall in the ruble - that it would really fall. As Larrix puts it, this is the same as guessing.

At least - what we are talking about here is a central, veiled point for gathering info from all the forfeits and then outputting them at the required quote.

where it will go - Strange is correct.