FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1279

stranger:
I'm not going to talk to anyone about this.
You're shitting yourselves with despair. The public doesn't need your ideas.

mmmoguschiy:
if not higher
I agree maybe higher

iIDLERr:
You are shitting yourselves with despair. The public doesn't need your ideas.
Such "inventions" do not need to be given to the public. And they don't even need to sell them. )

tol64:
Such "inventions" do not need to be given to the public. And they don't even need to be sold. )
(Yup, and even talk to someone about them.)

stranger:
Voila, and even talk to someone about them)

You can only sometimes, under the guise of courtesy, yes on your birthday - indirectly, but not directly, but it will be all as if it were direct, but not so. (c) ~Dostoevsky.

)))

where's the power? jumped .515 and how much was promised.... rolled back, refilled sales... no hysterics.

iIDLERr:
where's the power? jumped .515 and what was promised.... rolled back, refilled the sale... no hysterics.

my memory is something like 1.57.

iIDLERr:
where's the power? we jumped .515 and what was promised.... they rolled back, refilled the sales... no hysterics ?

No one has promised anything. The data changes every day. You have to keep an eye on it. Read it, analyse it, count it. A decision is made once a day.

And you waited for a move to .55 on data for which the forecast was announced three weeks ago. Isn't it funny to come out in public with such criticism? )))

tol64:

It's not that simple. You have to start with - where did they take loans in the 50s, to whom do they pay back?

The citizens there certainly don't decide on such matters.

Italian concerns (FIAT, wines, long macaroni) gained their world fame not out of thin air but with other people's money.)

The funds will collapse and the eurozone has nothing to do with it.

Reason: