FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1703

Oleg Tsarkov:

Channels are ridden and moved, on any indicators, they work when the market is more or less calm, this year trends rule, for example a trend adviser shows what it shows:

something to think about))

did you break the channel ? how did you define the channel ? what is the timeframe size - how many ppl ?

Oleg Tsarkov:

Channels are ridden and moved, on any indicators, they work when the market is more or less calm, this year trends rule, for example a trend adviser shows what it shows:

something to think about))

There is nothing to think about - if the trend rules, open in its direction and make some money)) Judging by the picture the Expert Advisor does exactly the same, but on smaller timeframes ))

someone has written about this before...

LINK

ФАКУЛЬТЕТ Пробой Флета, Автоматизация, Автотрейдинг
ФАКУЛЬТЕТ Пробой Флета, Автоматизация, Автотрейдинг
  • forum.masterforex-v.org
Тема Автор: Статистика Последнее сообщение

Zogman:

did you do a channel breakdown ? how did you define the channel ? what timeframe size - how many PLs ?

I did it myself on doncian and bollinger with all sorts of dynamic constrictions-extensions, the TF best shown was M12 on the eu. On the breakout and within the channel. Within the channel limits the result was better. Gave it up.

Roman Busarov:

I'd even say 133+.

but for that you have to run under 121

and the rally, if it really follows the footsteps, there will be a decent bounce

based on

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/631686

Merrill Lynch is the same way

ps

and they're saying that the eu is going down

- so the dollar is up against all currencies.

BofA Merrill о USD / JPY и EUR / USD
BofA Merrill о USD / JPY и EUR / USD
  • Vasilii Apostolidi
  • www.mql5.com
Merrill Lynch вновь заявляет о своем позитивном взгляде на USD . Потенциал роста цели 124,16 / 59 и в конечном итоге 128.45. Откаты не должна превышать старые максимумы , теперь...

Oleg Tsarkov:
Myself personally did on donchian and bollinger with all sorts of dynamic constrictions-extensions, the TF best shown was M12 on the eu. On the breakout and in the channel boundaries. Within the channel limits the result was better. Gave it up.

Why did you quit?

Did you look at the higher timeframes? I need 50-200 pips.

Didn't you watch the channel on the highs at least ?

Zogman:

Why did you quit?

Did you look at the higher timeframes? I need 50-200 pips.

did you watch the channel on the highs ?

the black swan was sitting in the bushes))

there's a whole flock of them now, or am i imagining things ? so i gave up...

the higher timeframes didn't give the best result on the rebound factor and the profits went down because of the rare trades

i didn't dig any further

Oleg Tsarkov:

a black swan was sitting in the bushes))

I've got a whole flock of them now, or am I imagining things? So I quit...

higher timeframes didn't give better results for the recovery factor, and the profits went down due to rare trades

i didn't dig any further

have you been digging? i need to show something in 2 or 3 days - even negative

Zogman:
have you been digging long? i need to show something in 2-3 days, even negative.

what do you code on?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/12974

If you are using mt5, you can use this indicator to create an Expert Advisor, at every touch of the upper border of the channel you open a sell, close all the seals at the first touch of the lower border and open the first buy.

You may provide for some nuances like closing at crossing the middle of the channel or another level.

The result will be quite decent.

Donchian Fibo
Donchian Fibo
  • votes: 12
  • Guilherme Santos
  • www.mql5.com
Модифицированный индикатор Donchian Channels с уровнями Фибоначчи.

Oleg Tsarkov:

what do you code on?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/12974

If you are using mt5, you can use this indicator to create an Expert Advisor, at every touch of the upper border of the channel you open a sell, close all the seals at the first touch of the lower border and open the first buy.

You may provide for some nuances like closing at crossing the middle of the channel or another level.

The result will be quite decent

I'm at matlab

Reason: