FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1200

the eura will walk the sticks...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1188

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1188 - Категория: общее обсуждение

azfaraon:
You're the one practicing this ))))

Once again, mine, you don't need to get into mine.

chepikds:
The pound will stand still and the euro will renew the hai, you can see it very clearly on the charts...

What's the point of buying and converting to 30pc?

azfaraon:
That's what you practise )))
spit on it !

stranger:

What's the point of buying and converting to 30pc in boo?

I very rarely use BUs, I mostly use TPs or close positions, locks are also rare...

azfaraon:
You're practicing that ))))).
Strangely enough, why are you so fond of the wanderer, would trade quietly, or trade does not go, just to write that ;-))) ? Nothing personal...

Evgen-ya1:
Strange, why do you have such a soft spot for the wanderer, you could trade on your own or trade is not going on, just to write something ;-))) ? Nothing personal...
It's been Spring and it's Snow Maiden ((( (on a binge or something?))

stranger:

Once again, mine, you don't need to pry into mine.

Evgen-ya1:
Strange, why do you have a soft spot for the wanderer? If only you could trade or not trade at all you would write something like that ;-))) ? Nothing personal...
I did not understand it at all again. That's how you can understand this turn of phrase:You are you. And so in every post of his, some nonsense. It's easier to ignore it. )))

Ishim:
It's been a long time since Spring and it's still the Snow Maiden ((( (are you on a binge or something?))
In an ambush.... I'm on the yen right now... I can't get the bonnet off, if that's what you mean.

Evgen-ya1:
In ambush.... specifically on the yen right now... I can't get the bonnet off, if that's what you mean.
yes ))))) there is nothing to wait for in the yen - the correction is over - now only up 125.5 first correction

Ishim:
Yeah, about the cap ))))) on the yen, nothing to look forward to - correction completed - now only upward 125.5 first correction

they will throw a stick at 117.30

with a profit...