FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1663

stranger:
The main thing in analysing futures and options is to know who you and put.
What does "who you" mean?

stranger:
The main thing in futures and options analysis is to know who you and put.
Strange question who )) Who more ))

Zogman:
"who are you" what does that mean?
first go =)

Zogman:
"Who you" what does that mean?
Who are you, who are we and who are they)

Zogman:
How long did you research before you start earning? Or are you still in the process of research?

Yes, there are already some positive results.

I will always be in research on one topic or another. It's an unquenchable hobby of mine.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, of course - no one will work for you)) So give me a hint? Point you in the right direction?

There have been so many hints to you specifically already, you could be pushing yourself in the right direction by now. )))

There, even if just for the gifts of the Myth and Strange can be guided profit. But they may, after all, at some point stop in their generosity. ;)

stranger:
Who you, who us, and who them)
Who you, who HE

Anatoli Kazharski:

You have already had so many hints, that you could already make more effort to direct yourself in the right direction. )))

Even if you just rely on Myth and Strange's gifts, you can take profits. But they may stop their generosity at some point. ;)

Here are the hints, which I've managed to catch - let's analyze futures, options of CME plus something else... The result is the percentage of buyers and sellers. If you want to do it intraday - use Ninja. Which leaves the question:

What issomething else? ))

Anatoli Kazharski:

have they been researching for long ? (strange and mythical)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Here are the hints I've picked up - analyze futures, CME options plus something else... The result is the percentage of buyers and sellers. If you want to do it intraday - use Ninja. Which leaves the question:

perhaps "analyse" is as inexhaustible as the atom.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Here are the hints I've picked up - analyse futures, CME options plus something else... The result is the percentage of buyers and sellers. If you want to do it intraday - use Ninja. Which leaves the question:

Try to use (analyze) what you already know. And then maybe you'll see for yourself. ))
Reason: