FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1156

Lesorub:
the pound-pullers are drawn, the target is defined...
And to draw?

Bicus:

At least the teacher has never claimed that he does not get any losses, he has shown me the deals. But this gentleman only says that he has a no-loss system, and that every deal is always in the black. Let's wait and see if he is telling the truth.

))))

I will cover as much as possible, to put it shortly. 20 pips for now.

Bicus:

At least the teacher has never claimed that he does not get any losses, he has shown me the deals. But this gentleman only says that he has a no-loss system, and that every deal is always in the black. Let's wait and see if he is telling the truth.

))))

The teacher made an off statement yesterday - no more losses)

_new-rena:

Bicus, there are accounts for trading and there are accounts for testing. You are watching the end of some test.

What about me? What they give me is what I watch. And the super-duper-mega-lucrative-super-secret-never-show-anyone-account - no one's interested. Because there isn't one, is there?

)))

stranger:
Teacher made an off statement yesterday - no more losses)
I believe so. It will only cover positive ones. But it doesn't cancel out the stop-out.

Bicus:

What about me? What they give me is what I watch. And the super-duper-mega-lucrative-super-secret-never-show-anyone-account - no one's interested. Because there isn't one, is there?

)))

there is. but this one, by my reckoning, should crawl better.

stranger:
Do you want to draw it?

so long ago:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1150

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1150 - Категория: общее обсуждение

_new-rena:
I'm not waiting for everything to be in the black here. I'll cover as much as I can, according to the situation in short. 20 pips for now.

Why wait for anyone? ))))

stranger:

Why wait for someone? ))))

This is going to be a hell of a scam...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1146

• www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1146 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Lesorub:
It's gonna be a hell of a scam...

So I show you the results of this scam every morning, and you're still picking your nose, where's Freund? I've said a lot of clever words here too)))

Come on, the pound, I'm buying at 4530 right now.)

Reason: