FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1154

_new-rena:

I tested it. I did not show the signal - there is no point.

The point of truth then comes the moment of truth, which leads back to the terminal and no more putocalls.

_new-rena:
you've got nothing)))))))))))))))))))) ******!!!
I apologise for getting stuck in, but a prediction on 7 pairs is unrealistic. If you demonstrate, I take my hat off to you (virtually of course). Let's say by the end of next week, whatever the levels, at least up or down starting Monday morning)))

Powder keg. )

tol64:

Powder keg. )

taah, this is business talk. what is the outcome of trading on this system?

Olegts:
I apologise for getting stuck in, but a prediction on 7 pairs is unrealistic. If you demonstrate, I take my hat off (virtually of course). Let's say by the end of next week, whatever the levels, at least up or down starting Monday morning.))
Yes, that would be very interesting to watch. I join in the request. ;)

Olegts:
I apologise for getting stuck in, but a prediction on 7 pairs is unrealistic. If you demonstrate, I take my hat off (virtually of course). Let's say by the end of next week, whatever the levels, at least up or down starting Monday morning)))
i have placed the monitoring. there is no forecast, the profit - as it turns out, as i wrote before. the risk has been reduced by 10 times. i will say at once - it is already a test on cents. the stage of demo test has passed.

Olegts:
I apologise for getting stuck in, but a prediction on 7 pairs is unrealistic. If you demonstrate it, hats off (virtually of course). Let's say by the end of next week, whatever the levels, at least up or down starting Monday morning)))
Oleg, forget it))) Of course unrealistic)

_new-rena:
well, that's business talk. what's the bottom line on this system?

No one can have a business conversation with you, as you don't even bother to understand the basics.

The outcome is satisfactory to me. ))

tol64:

No one can have a business conversation with you as you don't bother to understand even the basics.

The outcome is satisfactory to me. ))

All right, but watch what you write. If I see that again, I'll complain to the moderators.

tol64:

Powder keg. )

And I'm sitting there like a sucker(

Reason: