tuma88 2015.05.23 18:27 RU

Don't be ridiculous)

Thanks)

stranger:

Don't be ridiculous)

Thank you)

Анил Мангал: «Волновая теория Эллиотта работает для всех рынков»
  • exante.eu
Анил Мангал – опытный трейдер, аналитик и финансовый менеджер. Специализируется на волновых теориях, в особенности на волнах Эллиотта. О широких возможностях ее применения Анил рассказал Марии Гончаровой (EXANTE). – Анил, когда вы начали заниматься трейдингом профессионально? И почему вы выбрали эту профессию? –  Если позволите, я начну...

tuma88:

Thank you, that's funny.

It seems to me that an aunt came to him from Russia and brought him this dough.

For his speech can be heard in the electric train of students who come to Kiev every Sunday evening to study from distant villages =))

lactone:

Thank you, that's funny.

It seems to me that an aunt came to him from Russia and brought him this dough.

For you can hear his voice in the electric train of students who come to Kiev every Sunday evening to study from remote villages =))

So big, but he believes in fairy tales))))

Thank you)

stranger:

it is no secret where do you get your information on options and their levels?
Do you think the dollar will work for the ruble?
I asked a ruble options seller he said he really sees resistance at options levels
but a big sell-off in the market by the exporters is taking all the levels down.
but I'm not sure if that's right.

When Elvira Sahipzadovna goes out pipsing... no time for options ))))

Yusuf says down too ....
I'll keep an eye on it then.
Thanks!

tuma88:

i guess i have to buy on monday ? about 1.1100 .
Thank you!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov 2015.05.23 21:30 RU

Dear tuma88, it is obvious that, by the end of Friday's session, the Bears own the price, therefore, buying is out of the question, and. the last price transfer to the Bears happened peacefully. when all market prices came together at the universal break-even level (Tsopt - let's consider the Leo level), organized an extremely perfect market, the Bulls peacefully transferred the competitive market to the Bears and now they can calmly drive the market down.

I'll make a prediction...
From 1.0970 I will look out for pipsqueak buying (for a day or three).

Thank you!

Zogman:
Where do you get your information on these orients and their levels?
Do you think the dollar will work for the ruble?
I asked a ruble options seller he said he really sees resistance at options levels
but a big sell-off in the market by the exporters is taking all the levels down.
but i'm not sure what he said.

You just have to use your head. The underlying asset on a currency is the futures, the options trading takes from 10 to 30% of the futures, besides there is OTC trading of the same options and spot, where banks can exchange any quantity of one currency for another and it will not show up anywhere, at least for us this information will not be available. So think about whether you can trade based just on option levels.

I've never considered the ruble dollar for trading, so I don't know.

tuma88:
Yusuf says down too ....
I'll keep an eye on it then.
Thank you!

Yusufhodja is partly right, I disagree only with "peaceful transmission", on the pound it has been passed twice in such a way that it did not hurt anyone))))

Thanks).

Reason: