FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1151

stranger:
If the Euro, there is nowhere to sell, the Pound has more margin to go down. And today, they themselves do not know what to do, many lads were killed yesterday)))).
It was great yesterday and today. I love it when I sit on the fence and just watch and wait for the moment to enter. )))

tol64:
Nice shake yesterday and today. I love these moments to sit on the fence and just watch and wait for the moment to enter. )))

I think the entrances will be drawn tomorrow if they don't do anything today)))

Can't you translate what Rena says?)

stranger:

Can't you translate what Rena is saying?)

I try not to pay attention to his anti-gravity watering down. )))

tol64:
I try not to pay attention to his anti-gravity watering. )))
The pound is totally out today, they are throwing the volumes wherever they can, our teens are more sensible)))) From 5138 to 4615, and they are alright, they are fat, what do they want?)

artikul:
Yeah )))) It's almost midnight, but Herman is still not there )))) The prog shows buying, the oscillator shows selling )))) Although the prog is smarter, the oscillator is more stubborn.)
What's not driving the scooter? scrambling, the smartest Strange ))))) (will never be monitored)

stranger:
Pound is totally out today, throwing volumes wherever they can, our teens are more sensible)))) From 5138 to 4615, and they are quite normal and fat, what do they want?)
It seems that the chaos was not only in the "spunks". )))

Ishim:
What's wrong with the scooter? scrambling, smartest Strange ))))) (will never be monitored)

I've gone back 20 pages to find Articulus))) He doesn't have monitoring, what makes you say that?

I've got a program now that says there's nothing to do in the market... Easy to lose situation.)

_new-rena:
I've gone back 20 pages to find Articulus))) He doesn't have monitoring, how do you know?
what did you get?

Ishim:
what did you get?
I'm sorry, it seemed that Artikle had monitoring...

Ishim:
What's up with the scooter? Slacker, the smartest Strange ))))) (will never be monitored)

Let me tell you a secret, no one here monitors the real account)))) Or do you think I'm the sickest?)

I can show you a couple of deals sometimes if I am in the mood, and there is no need to upset people.)

Reason: