FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 48

Ishim:
hello actually it's a joke - today is your day to buy!

It's not my day, my time has just begun and I bought it last week, for the very gifted, I repeat.

sergey620x:
Yeah, and Stranger's going on sale now)))

He's not so dumb as to collect pips.

strangerr:

My not day, my time is just beginning, and I bought last week, for the very gifted I repeat.
I will also be buying soon at 2180. (here's the difference between sitting on a loss and sitting on a profit)

while there is still buying on avs, novs, eur, swiss to dol, it's a known fact!

Ishim:
I will also be buying soon at 2180. (Tell me the difference between sitting on a loss and sitting on a profit)

(tell me the difference between sitting on a loss and sitting on a profit.)

costy_:
While there is still buying on avs, novs, eur, swiss to dol, it is a known fact!
euro/frank waiting for 1:1 parity ))))

strangerr:

He's not so dumb as to collect pips.

Strange, it's a big mistake of a trader when he gets his nose up, you can miss a pebble and end up in a poo with this nose....

don't offend people, many are happy with pips and may come to take figures like you... relax, keep it simple...

Ishim:
euro/frank waiting for 1:1 parity ))))

Why do you think so?)))

think about how many people are going to go crazy?)))

rigc:
why do you think so?

And why would Switzerland go after the euro in *the* ass - I think the eu will go under 1.20 and it will start (dumping euro wagons - even read about it - "panic sell-offs of the eu by the SNB are waiting for us")

in any case the eu will not go above 1.23 now - the bulls are frozen there (there are live ones!)

Ishim:
I will also be buying soon at 2180. (Tell me the difference between sitting on a loss and sitting on a profit)

With what I showed you last week,most of the profits are fixed and I am sitting here picking my nose and laughing at your cleverness and catching pips, because I know that most of the people here are catching lots instead of pips.
Reason: