FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1013

_new-rena:

(I'm not sure how to choose a linux-like system...)

What is the basis for the choice of Linux-like systems?

Softies MastDai. Linh rules! :-D

stranger:
Fuck, I spend an hour every morning trying to draw it on a graph....
Strange, we draw something on the chart too, but we all think differently, everyone has his own thoughts... Artikel, in fact, has an advisor in charge...

mmmoguschiy:
Melksoft's MastDay. Lin rules! :-D
I've heard linux "rules" from many people but it's so specific and peculiar that I have no time to learn it simply... it "flies" on any machine, no words and beyond compare.

_new-rena:
I've heard from many people that linux "rules", but everything there is so specific and different that you don't have time to understand it...
I laughed for a long time when I read a post on Habra about introduction of package manager and one command installation in new Windows, which have been around for ages in linux. :-D Melkomsoft are and will continue to be a technology pi...ck. Obviously, they can't do more than eat up all available resources in a top-of-the-range system !!!

As for the user interface - it's not much more complicated than in Windows. In general, there is no difference at all! Only pluses a lot - for example, preinstalled Firefox and OpenOffice. And all for free!!! OpenOffice!

chepikds:
Strange, we also draw something on the chart, but we all think differently, we all have our own thoughts... Artichael, in fact, has an advisor in charge...

Don't be a twit, you said a picture in your head))))

stranger:

Don't be a twit, you said - picture in your head))))

So what are we drawing then? Some bullshit?

Thank you!

iIDLERr:
Strange, I've been asking this question for six months. I told you motherfuckers the scary word "parity" last year.

it's a psychology of stepping on the same rake, thank God I got over it .....

And as far as parity goes, good for you... and Margot too... Way to go...

And went for the intraday supports.

chepikds:
he showed - like this is where you should start thinking - sell or buy, if you remove all the dashes and indices from the chart...

chepikds:
So you draw nothing, a line on the chart and think what you want)))
Reason: