FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1012

Bicus:

???

There's no problem. It's just that the "10% a day" stuff is really boring. It's proven mathematically: a little less than 4 months of such trading with an initial capital of $100 is enough to become a dollar millionaire.

Are you a millionaire? No. Then don't start talking about how easy it is to make 10%.

)))

Bicus, as for the pound, there are two levels, at 1.4763 the low of the general range and at 1.4711 the low of June, the biggest contract in terms of money, that's where I will watch.

stranger:

When logging in there is a choice, at least in Mandrake and Redhat there was, user or root, and the password is the same.

I'll tell you one thing, if they won't let you into settings, you're not root.

Speculator_

(i'll tell you one thing, if you can't get into settings, you're not rooting)))) you're intrigued...

tell me please, what is the basis for the choice of Linux-like systems?

_new-rena:

(I'm not sure how to choose a linux-like system...)

What is the basis for the choice of linux-like systems?

They consume less resources and don't glitch like vinux.

stranger:
They consume less resources and don't glitch like Windows.
I see.

_new-rena:
I see.
Oh! it's just like people) one program sells euras, the other one buys))))

Speculator_:

How do I change the access rights to this file?

Start a command line and go to the folder with the file. If you are not root (which you are) do something like:

sudo chown ваше_имя_пользователя имя_файла

Bicus:

Myth is a skilled trader, but he screwed up today. But at least he is honest with us, monitoring is there, everything is visible and transparent. All the others are millionaires in name only. 10% a day to them like two fingers...

Storytellers.

)))

What do you want with other people's stats? Drool? Just post your own.

stranger:

And I won't do monitoring because neither I nor you need it, but look at the pictures and tell me - is it OK to buy here?

Why not? Uncle Puppet forbid it? :-D Somebody's buying from you.

Bicus:

???

There's no problem. It's just that the "10% a day" talk is really getting on my nerves. It's proven mathematically: a little less than 4 months of such trading with an initial capital of $100 is enough to become a dollar millionaire.

Are you a millionaire? No. Then don't start talking about how easy it is to make 10%.

)))

Proved by mathematics and practice :-D

stranger:
Bicus, as for the pound, there are two levels there now, at 1.476 and at 1.4711 the low of the June contract, the biggest contract in terms of dough, that's where I'll be looking.
yeah. your posts come to mind. i'll do some volume calculations... I looked it up-- 4.67 3, June - 4664?
Reason: