FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1010

stranger:
I'm not saying what kind of buy with a 60 pip take, surely there is a stop))))

The beard... you're weird. You walk into the pound one day and you think you've caught God by the balls?

I'm not going to sit on it. I'd rather take a loss than a loss on a beer. I'm not going to wait too long, I'd rather take a loss and go out for a beer than tear my pubic hair out.

)))

Torn down. )))

buylimit 1.4960.

Bicus:

The beard... you're weird. You walk into the pound one day and you think you've caught God by the balls?

I'm not going to sit on it. I'd rather take a loss than a loss on a beer. I'm not going to wait too long, I'd rather take a loss and go out for a beer than tear my pubic hair out.

)))

Finished in that post.

I'm on it for a month, if you take 0.1 lot, made a little bit and a half thousand quid and 240 is now in the black, for once as it's not pulling) And that's with the fact that purchases from 5346 and 48 closed on bu.

stranger:

Finished in that post.

I made $1,500 a month on it, if I take 0.1 lot, and now I'm 240 in surplus, which is not enough for one day).

Myth is a skilled trader, but he fucked up today. But at least he is honest with us, he has monitoring and everything is clear and transparent. All the others are millionaires in name only. 10% a day to them like two fingers...

Storytellers.

)))

mmmoguschiy:
While some don't believe it, others are skimming off the cream. You'd better go shopping :-D.

I'm familiar with Bubunta. But I don't know modems.

How do I change the access rights to this file?

stranger:
I went to the Kyivstar website, downloaded new modem drivers, installed them and it worked, but the old ones didn't want to work, although last year it did, and the settings for Linux - Google)
That's what I'm doing and I don't have time to go to the forum.

Bicus:

Myth is a skilled trader, but he screwed up today. But at least he is honest with us, monitoring is there, everything is visible and transparent. All the others are millionaires in name only. 10% a day to them like two fingers...

Storytellers.

)))

And I will not do monitoring, because neither I nor you do not need it, and look at the pictures and say - you can buy here?

Speculator_:

How do I change the access rights to this file?

Enter a root login and password, tick the box and press OK)

Bicus:

Myth is a skilled trader, but he screwed up today. But at least he is honest with us, monitoring is there, everything is visible and transparent. All the others are millionaires in name only. 10% a day to them like two fingers...

Storytellers.

)))

You have a problem! You need a break from the market!

Speculator_:
You're in trouble! You need a break from the market!
And you must have logged in as a user.
Reason: