FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1020

mmmoguschiy:
It's up to you how you try )) unless the max lot limit is in play. But even that's easy to bypass.
When you get to a kilobyte, you'll understand.

Ishim:

worked on the forecasts - long term! (I screened them and put them in folders - monthly), in 2013 I switched to H1 H4 - almost always past - so I say figured it out))) (I didn't want anything and don't want it now)

That's probably why the result is negative. That is, it worked, but the result is zero. Or rather less than zero. )))

stranger:

It's good to have lots of them, and even better when you know what they mean)

so you said it would be 57 before. how can you tell from these lines?

_new-rena:
When you get to a kilobyte, you'll understand.
Don't keep me in suspense.

mmmoguschiy:
Don't be so hasty.
above 1k - special treatment. everything is serious, even any miss)

tol64:
That's probably why the result was negative. I mean, it worked, but it was useless. Less than zero to be exact. )))
If I had gone in based on the Canadian forecast it would have been plus! Ok, we're not talking about that ((((, I did the eur - I gave you the entry - you can find the exit.

Ishim:
If I had gone in based on the Canadian forecast it would have been plus! OK, that's not what we're talking about ((((, I did the euras - I gave you the entry - you'll find the exit.
I will reward you for your kindness ))))

artikul:
Doll will reward you for your kindness ))))
no one is going to pile on here. (and they will without me).

Ishim:
no one is going to pile on here. (and they will without me)
Ishim, it's magnetic storms. don't change your strategy. your trend was rising...

yurchenko:
so you said it would be 57 before. how can you tell from these lines?

whatever the price is...

here, made free for the people...

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/36446-optl-i-cmedb-programmi-dlya-rascheta-urovney-po-otchetam-cme

Reason: