FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1003

Alexey:
I am telling you that profits differ from profits. i may spend a year with a few per cent profit or much less. What else could be of interest to those who are not interested?

)))

depooooo)))).

I'm telling you that profit is different) you can spend a year with a few percent profit, or much less)

Are you familiar with the theory of relativity? )

_new-rena:

)))

1) depooooo))).

I'm telling you that profit is different) you can spend a year on a few percent profit, or much less).

2) are you familiar with the theory of relativity? )

1) I'm talking about the deposit, not the profit profit.

2) Better than some!

Alexey:

1) What I mean is deposit depot, not profi

2) Better than some!

))))

Ok!

If you do not know what to do with the Euro, I do not know what to do with it... Some say up, others say down...

_new-rena:

)))

depooooo)))).

I told you that the profit is different) you can spend a year on a few percent profit, or much less).

You familiar with the theory of relativity? )

and it says that reinvesting leads to a loss :-D

_new-rena:

))))

Ok!

Do you have any forecast for the Euro, because I have sold the Euro benchmark and the Eurochip so far, but I don't know what to do with the Euro, so far I'm selling? Some say up, others say down...

you won't believe it! they always say that :-D

mmmoguschiy:
and it says that reinvesting leads to a loss :-D
Exactly, but you don't want to give it up. So much for torture.... It's good to have people who know the bottom line going forward.

_new-rena:
Exactly, but you don't want to give up. It is good to have people who know the bottom line going forward.
Any knowledge needs to be applied wisely ))

_new-rena:

))))

OK!

The yen and the euro are in the red, I don't know what to do with the euro, I just sold it...

The trend is old, down to new shores, according to the long term forecast, the Euro

i am trading on one currency pair, so i will not speak about others

getting ready to catch the pound

Alexey:

The trend is old, down to new shores, according to the long term forecast, the Euro

I trade on one pair so far, therefore I will not speak about others

Do you trade manually or automatically?
Reason: