FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1449

_new-rena:

to Alexei including......

I found your coat of arms.

ViktorGermany:
I only do Eurodollar. Sorry. And I don't make forecasts. My main indicator is the price. The rate cannot be predicted for a long time. A couple of hours at the most.
Oh, I thought it was just now........ Already opened the order window, set the lot...

ViktorGermany:
I only do Eurodollar. Sorry. And I don't make forecasts. My main indicator is the price. The rate cannot be predicted for a long time. A couple of hours at the most.
Victory Day! Are you celebrating?

Nestradamus:

I found your crest.

Don't erase it, it'll come in handy.

Alexey - this is Alexey - there is a martingale player here with a 2 year old depot load of martin....

mmmoguschiy:
Eh, I was thinking now what's up.... Already opened the order window, set the lot size...
at this peak! and given the euro/lb - a small correction! (100-200 pips) could be

Ishim:
... and all this is not taken from primary sources! it's all from the internet (((( (from phallo dumpster)

You're wrong, I wrote the corner scripts myself, having previously pulled and analysed everything from the internet. You are right about one thing; there is more rubbish in it than in a dumpster, but there are also some grain of truth.

By the way, the corners in MT have nothing in common with Gunn, although they are called Gunn corners.

mmmoguschiy:
Eh, I was thinking now what's up.... Already opened the order window, set the lot size...
If this continues as it has been since Friday, the eurik could be chewing and munching on this 30 chip range for a couple more days.....

Nestradamus:
You're wrong, I wrote the corner scripts myself, having previously pulled and analysed everything from the internet. You are right about one thing; there is more rubbish than in a dumpster, but there are also some grain of truth.
You have a 3-month, 6-month history of trading with a standard lot?

Ishim:
Victory Day!!! Are you going to celebrate?
Sure, why don't you?

Nestradamus:

You're wrong, I wrote the corner scripts myself, having previously pulled and analysed everything from the internet. You are right about one thing; there is more rubbish in it than in the dumpster, but there are also some grain of truth.

By the way, the corners in MT have nothing in common with Gunn, although they are called Gunn corners.

Well then those are your corners!

By the way, I've never called my trendy ones Gunn's. (because I don't know what his trend angles are)))))))

Reason: