FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1270

mmmoguschiy:
Haphazard )) 1.074. The option levels are definitely higher now
I think the reversal is cancelled, the fall will continue

I'll close the sale

_new-rena:
maybe, but blowing the brains out of the indyucators and not just for a smooth deposit reduction process has not been done away with yet
True!!!
Alexey:
I think the reversal is off, the fall will continue
Prerequisites? Grounds?
Speculator_:

I'll close the sale.

well done!!!
[Deleted]
Speculator_:

For sale

Sir, you sold yesterday or am I getting confused?
mmmoguschiy:
Background? Reasons?

Don't you want to take your word for it?

I have a feeling...

_new-rena:
Sir, didn't you sell yesterday or am I getting confused?
I closed everything before I went to bed.
Alexey:
Do you want to take my word for it?
Nope
[Deleted]
I'm really looking forward to the audit. what's the forecast?