FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 835

wild_hedgehog:
can you throw a search for the analogue on the EA?
an EA will not help either =) I need to compare numbers that do not fit in the chart

_new-rena:
if you know how to count with pens, don't bother. artmedia is a good guy, he'll help you and yourself)))
the problem is that they are taken from different places at different times and places not systematically. i've tried that.

Myth63:
The problem is that they are taken from different places at different times and places in a non-systematic way.
It's not like you're reading a board book or watching TV. a meter can do everything and a computer will take care of it, but you have a beer in your head)))).

_new-rena:
it's too early to buy

wow.....Renka !

Hi there !)

We've been thinking about you.)

You've conquered forex ?

Thanks !
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум

tuma88:

wow.....Renka !

Hey there!)

Remembered you.)

You got the forex?

Thanks !

Aaaaah, hey! How's it going?

what's up with the forum - it's not looking so hot)))))

yeah i've been dealing with the volumes - well everything is there, everything is as i wanted it to be, i look and see the shape))))

_new-rena:

what's up with the forum - it's not looking so hot)))))

i've been working out the volumes - well everything is there, everything is as i wanted it to be, and i'm looking at it and seeing))))

a figure of what?
I see another figure down the euro?)

i can't be missing anything.)

that forum is moving here.

thanks !

_new-rena:
It's not like you're reading a board book or watching TV. the meter can do it all, the computer can handle it all, and there's beer in your head)))...
i'm telling you we tried it=) but (=)

tuma88:
a figure of what?
another chump down the euro?)

I can't believe I didn't get something.)

that forum is moving here.

Thanks !
i no longer trade on meta charts. i trade the current situation on futures and options volumes. it's always changing. so far i'm selling... and therefore i have no predictions)

Myth63:
I'm telling you we tried=) but (=

I advise (it might do the trick, I personally am tired - three months without a break...):

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/integer

to follow up on the eu was the picture for today =) note, right after people did believe in buying =)

Reason: