FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1481

And there's more:

That's the end of it. You're already costing me a lot of money.

Shall we go for a correction?

Ishim:
Shall we go for a correction?

Hi Shaman! What do you think of the channel I lit this morning?

The old one said it's a correction and it's about to go down again...

Nestradamus:

The old one says it's a correction and it'll be down again soon...

I like this long 8 figure correction...

akbr1k:
Of course I am sorry, but how? If growth on h1 then there should be growth on other TFs too?)

If price rises on the M1, can it fall on the weeks?

tf is just a convention, like many things in this life.

Nestradamus:
Up to my level you're up, you're parroted. And if you think insulting others is petty, try doing it to your face (if you don't feel sorry for yours) rather than hiding behind a nickname.
Don't burst - puffed up like a mouse on grits - turkey!!! See a psychiatrist - you take on too much of yourself - aren't you megalomaniac? Every word from "peasants" is an insult to your honour. Calm down. I don't give a damn about you. Not only that, I didn't start a dialogue with you. What I wrote above was not meant for you.

stranger:

If price rises on the M1, could it fall on the weeks?

tf is just a convention, like many things in this life.

Strange hello! Have you heard about the limit? ))

Nestradamus:

The old one said it's a correction and will be down again soon....

I don't see the channel ((((, the thin violet ones are central trends - they are used for correction (reversal, the arveds use them actively). And a breakdown or a rebuff of losing points is a reality, the breakdown of this point is a money entry. (I already wrote about 1.13 a long time ago) Horizontal reds.

(I wrote about 1.13 a long time ago).

new-rena:
I like the eight figure correction...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Don't burst - puffed up like a mouse on a cereal - a turkey!!! See a psychiatrist - you take too much on your person - do you have delusions of grandeur? Every word from "peasants" is an insult to your honour. Calm down. I don't give a damn about you. Not only that, I didn't start a dialogue with you. What I wrote above was not meant for you.
You've got a lot of nerve! You've got a lot of manners coming out of your holes. You too... Likewise... Keep joking...
Reason: