FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 372

all salted ??? =)

Myth63:
all salted ??? =)
I still have the bike hanging from 1.50, if it goes lower we'll buy more, but it looks like a flat

Spekul:
i still have the bike hanging from 1.50. if it goes lower we'll buy it again but it looks like a flat...

on wednesday it will become clear what =) but most likely a reversal.

americans are concerned about the fall of the eur=) it has a negative impact on the economy and on top of that cheap oil is not a growth factor for them. the budget revenues from shale companies was not a bad chunk. and now two are bankrupt=) over 250 mines have closed throughout the territory=) wait for it...

Lesorub:
and now let's laugh...
What's there to talk about? Discuss every pip? I said wait for 5160-70, wait, if you do not want - look for animals on the chart))))

stranger:
What's there to talk about? Discuss every pip? I said wait for 5160-70, wait, if you don't want - look for the animals on the chart))))
The levels are 4929 and 5297 with plenty to spare...

stranger:
What's there to talk about? Discuss every pip? He said wait for 5160-70, wait, if you do not want - look for animals on the chart))))
Butterflies and scary animals called PATTERNs =))))

Myth63:
Butterflies and scary beasts they call PATHERS =))))

(Yup)))))

Plugged in a selimit on 5165 and smoking)

Myth63:

on wednesday it will become clear what =) but most likely a reversal.

The euro is falling. americans are concerned about the fall of the eu=) it has a negative impact on the economy and on top of that cheap oil is not a growth factor for them. budget revenues from shale companies were not a bad chunk. and now two are already bankrupt=) over 250 mines have closed throughout the territory=) wait for it...

don't know about a reversal but on the eu a bullish takeover is ripe for the weeks

The bulls will most likely have a nice correction in all pairs

Spekul:
Don't know about the reversal, but on the eu for weeks a bullish takeover is brewing
Who got absorbed by the bulls?)))

Spekul:
I don't know about the reversal, but on the eu for weeks a bullish takeover is brewing
Ideally 1.08, but ideally.)
Reason: