FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 632

new-rena:

I'm not arguing that you can look at last quarter's reports, but what do they tell you?

Stop trying to convince me that SOT is the main tool for trading.

SOT reports, indicators, TAs, news and the like are just helpers in deciding the timing and direction to enter the market. // At this point I would call it all manuals for beginners who cannot see and understand without prompting - how to trade correctly.

Yeah, I don't use SOT so what?

Take off the rose-coloured glasses from both you and Strange and stop fanning your fingers and throwing everybody, trumping SOTs, in the corners. I've seen a million smart guys like you before.

There are enough tools in the world for trading other than SOT.

Yeah. There's mashka-dogs, flea-dogs...

Teacher:
What exactly happened? So they landed the granddaddy... Took off the rose-coloured glasses, as Rena rightly pointed out... the old colors faded...

the old prediction didn't come true...

That he cried and ran away, unable to bear the bitterness of being...

Man? Stand up and walk on! Don't look for goats...
The madam I was talking to, when she came to the market, she started off right. That is, the market offers two opportunities at a given moment - to buy or to sell And she did the right thing and bought and sold. However, the old one convinced her that in the market, you can either buy or sell. This immediately put her out of the category of novice traders and into the category of observers. However, she had to gain experience in proper trading - to buy cheaper and sell dearer, or vice versa. Plus she had to learn how to overcome difficulties when the price went the wrong way.

Teacher:
What exactly happened? So they landed the granddaddy... Took off the rose-coloured glasses, as Rena rightly pointed out... the old colors faded...

the old prediction didn't come true...

That he cried and ran away, unable to bear the bitterness of being...

Man? Stand up and walk on! Don't look for goats...
And you, at least one forecast to confirm your professionalism. Otherwise, you have only words about yachts and Lombardjinis, I remember.

iIDLERr:
yeah. there's the maschkas, the fleas...

No, that's not what I mean. Here is a segment of 16 minutes of my real non-syndicated trading, not waiting, for example (M1):

can you imagine how many of these I have a day?

The main thing is never to worry about the question - "Where will the price go?"

You just have to trade and that's it. And then and only then is it trading, and the person who knows how to do it is a trader.

new-rena:

No, that's not what I mean. Here's a 16 minute segment of my real non-syndicated trading, not waiting it out, for example (M1):

can you imagine how many of these I have a day?

The main thing is never to worry about the question - "Where will the price go?

You just have to trade and that's it. And then and only then is it trading, and the person who knows how to do it is a trader.

Beautiful!!! ;)

holo-assed :-D

Roman Busarov:

Give it up, it's a lost cause to guess the currency=)

Everyone to the sea!!!!!!!!! weather 30+ sea 28+ beer 15- =))))

What about those who have already been twice this summer?))

lactone:
and what should those who have already been twice this summer do?))
take a shower, drown themselves in the bathtub)

Teacher:
You're good! ;)

holo-assed :-D

Thank you! (Laughs)

I'm sitting here celebrating - coffee, cakes) Too bad I don't have anyone to go with)

It's also nice that the account is in the real market, no middlemen, although you have to pay a commission for the pleasure....

iIDLERr:
take a shower, drown in the bathtub)
take a steam bath)

Evgeniya Balchin:
And you, at least one forecast to confirm your professionalism. I can't understand what you have to say about scalping.
I can't figure out how to share something. For me, scalping is always from the market and in and out is a matter of seconds.
Reason: