Non-dynamic trading. - page 27

One of my friends, based on the lows and highs for the year, or six months - just opening charts of instruments, looking at them, open positions, this trade he calls indicatorless.

Vinin:

... All that matters is the result.

Is that so? It seemed to me that for most people the process is more important.

DC2008:

Is that how it is? It seemed to me that for most people the process is more important.

Apparently for most people, yes.

DC2008:

And anyway, where does this arrogance come from: that "tankless" trading is a marketing ploy for plankton? What are you, a shark? You should be more modest...

Are you saying you're a shark? Then show me your teeth.

Now I'm getting to know the forum, because ... We're not all so clear-cut...

DC2008:

... We have reached the point of absurdity: if you twitch, you are an indicator!

In principle yes, you are an indicator for me and for others, just like anyone else. And so am I. ))

A human being is a collection of a large number of indicators. There are no indicators until the object has got someone's attention. As soon as the object has got someone's attention, a virtual indicator is created in the observer's mind. This virtual indicator can be visualized in the form of sensors, graphs, etc. That is, to give the analyzed data the form with which it will be easier to analyze.

A human being is a generator of huge amounts of data, on the basis of which the virtual indicators that are in the observer's (analyser's) imagination can be put into a form that is easy to analyse.

Vinin:
You're using two mashups...

Where? And two ?

I don't get the average price... :)

tol64:

But if you need to discuss your algorithm with someone, you can always do so in more detail and clearly than by using these vague concepts.

An indicator is an indication that something has changed in the observed/analyzed object, substance, variable, etc.

The author seems to want to understand if there is a "nonindicator" trading, by an indicator he means something of his own... The author, however, has gone somewhere... He throws it on the fan and doesn't say a word... And we're trying to figure out what he means.

Laryx:

Where? And two ?

I don't get the average price... :)

It's like the author wants to understand if there is "indicatorless" trading, by an indicator he means something of his own... The author, however, has disappeared... He throws it on the fan and doesn't say a word... And we're trying to understand what he means.

Ooh... I've been waiting a long time for a response from the author. Look at page 13... it's "simple")

By "chartless" I mean trading on a clean chart. Now the outline of this trading technique in my understanding looks like this:

1. This is a purely manual trade.
  2. The direction of the transaction is not taken from the ceiling, but the brain is trying to interpret the graphical information (what exactly happens in the brain remains a mystery, but the result is the answer - BUY or SELL)

barabashkakvn:

By "chartless" I mean trading on a clean chart. Now the outline of this trading technique in my understanding looks like this:

1. This is a purely manual trade.
  2. The trade direction is not taken from the ceiling, but the brain is trying to interpret the graphical information (what exactly happens in the brain remains a mystery, but the result is the answer - BUY or SELL)

О. Now - clear.

The answer: chartless trading is quite possible. Almost any beginner starts with it.

Reason: