Non-dynamic trading. - page 17

Dima_S:
There was a big magnetic storm yesterday)
Oh, man... I wondered why all the little things were stuck to the ceiling...

I propose to consider as an indicator only that uses external information in calculations (price, volumes, etc.), and everything that is analysed inside the system (properties, state, etc.) - to consider as an analyser or anything, but not as an indicator.

DC2008:
I propose to consider as an indicator only those things that use external information in calculations (price, volumes, etc.), and everything that is analysed inside the system (properties, state, etc.) - to consider as an analyser or anything else, but not as an indicator.
Throw all sensors out of the machine

DC2008:
I propose to consider as an indicator only that uses external information in calculations (price, volumes, etc.), and everything that is analyzed inside the system (properties, state, etc.) - to consider as an analyzer or anything else, but not as an indicator.
I like to insert indicator calculations into Expert Advisors. So, we can say that all EAs where indicator calculation functions are embedded in the body of the EA, do not use indicators, which is not true.

Vinin:
Get rid of all the sensors in the car.
Sensors are not involved in deciding which route the car will take.

DC2008:
The sensors are not involved in deciding which route the car will take.
Neither are the indicators. But their readings, like those of the sensors, are used as a guide.

Vinin:
So do the indicators. But their readings, like those of the sensors, are guided by them.
Suppose we have created a robot car. It will use external information to choose a route (trajectory): road signs, road markings, traffic lights, other road users, etc. But sensors are not involved in this process, but report about technical condition of the car. Now, if we assume that we have a "driverless" car and it does not receive the listed external information, it will start driving (with closed eyes) and search its route by feel, although it will know the coolant temperature, oil pressure, etc. perfectly well.

DC2008:
Suppose we have created a robot car. It will use external information to choose a route (a trajectory): road signs, markings, traffic lights, other road users, etc. But sensors are not involved in this process, but report about technical condition of the car. Now, if we assume that we have a "driverless" car and it does not receive the listed external information, it will start driving (with closed eyes) and search its route by feel, although it will know the coolant temperature, oil pressure, etc. perfectly well.

GPS navigator to the rescue. ;)

Each indicator in your example is designed for something specific and irreplaceable by others. Therefore it can be said that the example is incorrect. External environment for external orientation and route selection. The sensors of the vehicle to analyse its condition.

tol64:

GPS navigator to the rescue. ;)

Each indicator in your example is designed for something specific and irreplaceable by others. Therefore it can be said that the example is incorrect. External environment for external orientation and route selection. Vehicle sensors for analyzing the vehicle's condition.

Thank you. I didn't know what to answer.

Vinin:
Thank you. I didn't know what to answer.

And I also added about infinity. )

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Trendless Trading.

tol64, 2014.11.12 10:17

P.S. Yes. I was wrong. Absolutely everything is relative that is comparable. Thinking that everything but infinity is changeable, I wrote that everything else (except infinity) is relative.

It happens. ))

Reason: