FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 575

Ishim:
Unconditional here, without theory you won't get anything (((((these "rails" are an episode of something working - just a guessing game)

guess...

and I'm waiting for a profit on GBPCHF:

Ilij:

guess...

and I'm waiting for the GBPCHF profit:

I finished on the previous page about the profit)

stranger:
You see, if you want to wee-wee, whatever the theory, you have to do it anyway.
so this disproves the existence of the episode "rails" - they want to pee-pee, but the theory provides everything! (there is even an SL).

Ishim:
Well, this refutes the existence of an episode of "rails" - they will want to pee, but in theory, everything is provided for! (there's even an SL).
So rails is heresy, Ilya brought it too, read the first page of the PA book and couldn't get any further)))))))))

Ilij:

guess...

and I'm waiting for the GBPCHF profit:

I don't watch anything at all except a couple of pairs, and the stats are from such a composite of pairs! - Will there be statistics for one pair? (at least 50 trades)

stranger:
So the rails are heresy, Ilya brought it too, I read the first page of the book about PA, but I couldn't get any further)))))))))

refill! - total stop 140pp from the top, nothing in drawdown will be closed only on loss, + free to close on any signal starting with boo.

Ishim:

refill! - total stop 140pp from the top, nothing in drawdown will be closed only on loss, + free to close on any signal starting with boo.

I got spirited, these kind of screens are very, very much

stranger:
So the rails are heresy, Ilya brought it too, read the first page of the PA book and couldn't get any further)))))))))
why heresy is an episode (a set of candles - it's been so long since I've been to church....), theria should identify the pattern - and put those rails in it - and answer that it's a pattern or part of a pattern.

stranger:
Spirited, screenshots like this are very, very
I can't help myself - I just have to wait... (I can't see a future)

Ishim:
why is it heresy that the episode (a set of candles - it's been so long since I've been to church....), theria should identify the pattern - and put those rails in it - and answer that it's a pattern or part of a pattern.
So it is written there in black and white that the main thing in PA is the LEVELS, not what is drawn next to it)))) You may easily draw a pinbar in resistance and collapse from it, the pound likes it).
Reason: