FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 576

stranger:

Spirited, screenshots like this are very, very

2350 is a good retracement level if up (I will close there ++)

Ishim:
2350 good correction level if up (will close up there ++)

stranger:
So it says in black and white that the main thing in the PA is the LEVELS, not what is drawn next to it)))) You can easily draw a pinbar in resistance and collapse from it, the pound likes it).
I'll know about it, the other thing is the aimless tossing of the market. (Could be on the fundamentals as well...)

Ishim:
I will find out about it, the other thing is the aimless tossing of the market. (might as well be on the fundamentals...)
So I've been telling you this morning about buying different muys, so it's not TA)))

stranger:
2368 - there's moose in there! is it really....(so far on the cusp - no doubt about it)

stranger:
I've been telling you about buying stuff this morning, so it's not TA)))
Everyone puts their own meaning into the word.

Ishim:
2368 - there are losers there! is it really....(so far on the break - no doubt about it)
Main support 2230, resistance 1.26.

Ishim:
Everyone puts a different meaning into this word.
If you are looking at "sticks", then yes, it is TA)))

Ishim:
you see you're making progress - the volumes are the consequence of the investigation the other day )))), but here's the problem - who rules the pelroys? - The majority of traders leave the market, those who trade with pendants above and below do not affect the market - long-term traders do not affect the market - this leaves the puppet? (I should say right away it is not him - the puppet is a technician)
How it doesn't affect - look at the rise from July 24, 2012 to 1.3990 on this rise, there were many KU-3 interventions (you can just visually see them on the chart). Interventions are a hole in the accounting "black" it needs to be closed - which is what has now been done (globally). But the paradox of the system is that everyone thinks that it is harder to rise than to fall (hence they call positions long and short). A lot of dollars will always fall - if you do not change the financial system - and it will not change)). So there is a reason why the americans started cutting the KU-3 in installments... everything is tip-top and the dollar will fall and GDP will be "quality" in the future report. Draghi realised that and started to intervene and the Euro went down (ostensibly), but in reality they close the holes made by the Fed. But the real exchange rate is up ... so Draghi has to ask the americans for money using swap operations ... you know what I mean... europe buys back the KU-3.... and what would that be? )))

stranger:
Main support 2230, resistance 1.26.
2350 close shorts and buy ))))
Reason: