Does the Grail exist? - page 149

Mathemat >>:
Хорошо, Денис, как ты в целом оцениваешь систему входов и выходов аффтара?
Я не спрашиваю о ММ, он-то точно чересчур рисковый.

I could judge if I understood their principle.) As it is, some inputs seem strange, illogical to me, some are brilliant, but... also without logic...
Here's an example:

First - two buys, I don't understand why, it seems to be on the end of a trend, but the author is sure - he even makes averaging.
Then - a brilliant sell position! A dream, a peak. Question... why aren't the purchases closed immediately? So the author is not sure yet that it's the peak and the price will go down? So it is luck, not calculation? Or maybe he just forgot to close?
Soon the buy closes, and the author is sure of a powerful fall that he even holds the position, holds the pullback and adds!
The exit of all buys is just great! At the very bottom! Question.... if the author knew it was the bottom, why didn't he buy? ....
It turns out he didn't know for sure after all. The successful entries and exits do not lead to reversals.
So it's not a grail after all.)

But I must admit that the game is brave, confident. Plenty of good positions, which often hide frankly strange ones, so it's worth it. Apparently there is some principle, not always works, but in the end it pays off.

Tell me, what was the principle behind buying here? А?...
It's a mystery... )

I also tried to analyse the author's method.
I came to the conclusion that he plays on an hourly timeframe, buys in the oversold zone of the flea market and sells in the overbought zone. This is mostly the case, but not always.
If the entry was wrong, it is added a little later.

The target is the next support/resistance line.

Bicus писал(а) >>
I also tried to analyse the author's method.
I came to the conclusion that he plays on an hourly timeframe, buys in the oversold zone of the flea market and sells in the overbought zone. This is mostly the case, but not always.
If the entry was wrong, it is added a little later.

he doesn't use indicators.

sever29 >>:

он не пользуется индикаторами.

Indicators are not necessary for this. If you have a trained eye, you can see these areas without them.

Bicus >>:

Для этого индикаторы не обязательны. Если глаз уже наметан, то эти зоны можно увидеть и без них.

That's it! The secret is out! Now I wonder when he will sell out? When more people gather to copy deals or when he really has no time to give out free signals?

Trut >>:

Все! Раскрыли секрет! Теперь интересно когда он сольется? Когда народу побольше соберется прицепом сделки копировать или когда ему действительно некогда даром сигналы раздавать станет?

You better find a reliable PAMM and do not think at all, with PAMM you at least have time to withdraw something if you see a crooked trader, but otherwise you'll stay without trousers :)

You want my layman's opinion, don't figure it out, you won't understand what's being done there anyway, step by step you'll make a mistake yourself as all the deeds will fly off your teeth :)

Ubajal >>:
Хотите моё дилетанское мнение, не разгадывайте, всё равно не поймёте что почему там делается, шаг за шагом сами наошибаетесь как от зубов все поступки отлетать будут :)

I agree with you there! The main thing is to understand what you're doing, not to do it because it's written :)

IgorM >>:

... смело, рисковать своим депо но думать его головой, тогда лучше найдите надежный ПАММ ...

Why own when there is a PAMM? :-)))))
Ok happy holidays and more sleep :-)
Reason: